Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dealer playing hardball

Well as I promised, some picks of the van. All I've been doing since I've had is spend. Comfort mattress, sheets, silver screens, pop top cover, electric hookup, seat covers etc.
sorry about the multi pics

Nice colour, congratulations :thumb

I love that colour too! I think the price was fair. We bought a similar spec van in the same colour a couple of months ago that was also four months old. We paid a bit more, but then it was only delivery miles.

Looks great. Starlight is definitely one of the best colours on a Cali. Don’t know why there aren’t more of them really.

Fair price
Paid £55k for identical spec with metallic paint and Vw tow bar and service plan
I would absolutely recommend (if buying and speccing new ) tow bar prep.
If retro fit it’s a huge and expensive job if done properly as all cables have to be routed through trim and kitchen...... removing trim and kitchen and correct re fitting is a nightmare .
Although I would agree with specing tow bar prep when ordering a new van, retro fit tow bar cabling doesn't need to be routed through the inside of the van. It is easy to route it forward under the van along the chassis above the plastic splash guard to the engine compartment.

Alan

We are on our way as I post this to look at and probably purchase a 4 month old ocean. I have purchased lots of vehicles and always had a sweetener. This guy is only offering a tank of fuel. Trouble is, it's a really good price so not willing to walk. What could I squeeze him in for.

Late to this post but see that you bought, looks like good deal. I bought same colour from them couple years back ex-management and no discount, not sure I got a tank of fuel either. Previous car and van I bought on internet, most I got was paint/seat protection. Enjoy!

Fair price
Paid £55k for identical spec with metallic paint and Vw tow bar and service plan
I would absolutely recommend (if buying and speccing new ) tow bar prep.
If retro fit it’s a huge and expensive job if done properly as all cables have to be routed through trim and kitchen...... removing trim and kitchen and correct re fitting is a nightmare .
Retro fitting row bar is NOT a huge job. Westfalia make a wiring loom that goes under the van & up below passenger seat
Took me a day to fit mine.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk