Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Do I need to take anything out?

MickyTwoPints

MickyTwoPints

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hello

I'm just about to have my Cali serviced for the first time (it's been done before but by a previous owner) and I was wondering what people do about leaving 'stuff' in the cupboards, boot space etc. I'm assuming I can leave everything in there as they're just going to be looking in the engine but I wasn't sure if they'll need to get in the boot, cupboards etc to check gas/water/electrics or anything?

Cheers

Mike

Mine just trundles in as it is ..... ready to go off at a moments notice.

If it goes in for habitation issues, as with my blocked waste drain a couple of weeks ago, then I do clear access but for mechanical bits to do with that strange compartment at the front that I never open, nothing gets shifted.

I also leave everything in but due to past problems with greasy fingers etc.. I now photograph the interior and exterior and date stamp them.

It is crazy you need to do this :(

Hello

I'm just about to have my Cali serviced for the first time (it's been done before but by a previous owner) and I was wondering what people do about leaving 'stuff' in the cupboards, boot space etc. I'm assuming I can leave everything in there as they're just going to be looking in the engine but I wasn't sure if they'll need to get in the boot, cupboards etc to check gas/water/electrics or anything?

Cheers

Mike
VW will not be checking any of the Habitation area or services on a routine service.

Thanks all

I'll leave all my belongings in the van. Looking forward to providing my feedback in the appropriate thread after the service.

Cheers

Mike

I wasn't sure if they'll need to get in the boot, cupboards etc to check gas/water/electrics or anything?

As these areas are not part of the service I leave my stuff in the van for service. If I have a issue in the camping area example when our bed stuck down I removed camping bits from draw under bed, I use Breeze at Totton and trust them with my van and gear

As these areas are not part of the service I leave my stuff in the van for service. If I have a issue in the camping area example when our bed stuck down I removed camping bits from draw under bed, I use Breeze at Totton and trust them with my van and gear

Thanks Meoncoast. That's where I'm getting my van serviced.

Mike

Back