Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Do we need full lock down ?

Apart from the first weekend, the forest has been quiet. No 1000s of cars, ice cream selling, etc ....... I saw more white deer yesterday than I did people.

My local common, on the other hand, is busy, far busier than normal. As a green space in an urban area, its well used. It was well used before C19, particularly on summer days and was a no go area for dog walkers who could travel.

On the plus side, I'm very happy to see more people taking exercise and getting out. Hopefully, we can all become healthier, and reduce future burdens on the NHS.

My cycle today (starts at 9am) consists of a 48km ride with 1700m of climbing with a friend however we will not be leaving our respective homes. Well maybe he will as his bike and turbo is on his balcony

My cycle today (starts at 9am) consists of a 48km ride with 1700m of climbing with a friend however we will not be leaving our respective homes. Well maybe he will as his bike and turbo is on his balcony
Yes - I have heard that the police are now insisting that people don't use their gardens.

Back