Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Don't leave your bedding in the roof or this will happen

Thanks, owned it for 20 years-I see that you have a 1299, Nice too!

Yeah, had Ducatis since 1998 when I got my 916. The 888 is what really got me into them though. Gorgeous bike.

Further proof of what a silly idea designing an electro/hydraulic was.
And then put a big scissors on each side for hinges. Beautiful vans but why an electric roof.
I'm very glad my van has an electric roof, and if I was getting a new one and that was an option, I would choose to have it. As with the electric side door, it's a great help when you have arthritis.

I've only had my van 6 months but never had an issue with the roof, I'm careful to check that it's folding properly, as someone said it's easy to stop pressing the button. Also it shouts at me if I don't have any doors/windows open when bringing it down.

Not so silly then really.

(ahem, I should say, because I'm sure someone will remind me, never had an issue apart from failing to turn the ignition off after roof down...:embarrased )

I'm very glad my van has an electric roof, and if I was getting a new one and that was an option, I would choose to have it. As with the electric side door, it's a great help when you have arthritis.

I've only had my van 6 months but never had an issue with the roof, I'm careful to check that it's folding properly, as someone said it's easy to stop pressing the button. Also it shouts at me if I don't have any doors/windows open when bringing it down.

Not so silly then really.

(ahem, I should say, because I'm sure someone will remind me, never had an issue apart from failing to turn the ignition off after roof down...:embarrased )
And that probably wouldn't have been a problem if tha Battery hadn't been on its last legs.:thumb

I know, just thought I'd get that in before anyone else did! ;)