Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Dorset Club Meet - 28 Sep 2018

Hey - there will be two grape yellow beaches at the Dorset Meet

Yes Amarillo only two and the best colour for the beach, sorry Kev ;) yours reminds me of buttons the SE we used to have and I still regret selling that one:( the dark wood is really special though especially with the front spoiler it does look the business.

Can't wait to see your boot space saving / Storage bed in your beach Amarillo it looks amazing....:thumb

I see some old faces are going so thought it was time I crawled out of the woodwork and showed my face as well lol
Looking forward to seeing you guys and meeting some new as well.
Iain Elaine and Lilly x

I see some old faces are going so thought it was time I crawled out of the woodwork and showed my face as well lol
Looking forward to seeing you guys and meeting some new as well.
Iain Elaine and Lilly x
Now there is a blast from the past!!

Be good to see you and Elaine again and we look forward to seeing your latest gadgets

As previously posted the m27 is due to close in both directions from Friday evening (unsure of the time but 8 or 10 pm?) until 6am on Monday morning.
I am thinking of booking the extra night on Sunday to avoid congestion. Is anyone else staying on Sunday?

:bananadance2:bananadance2Let's get the old crew together :bananadance2:bananadance2this meet is getting better and better.

Yes Gary, about time it's been ages. Is it just you & Heather ? or with kids ? I am planning on staying Sunday night, if I can get Monday off work. Do enough driving in traffic at work! Should be better on Monday.

I will have my laptop & VCDS cable with me if anyone needs anything doing. Bear in mind I am not a wizard with VCDS. But most things are findable on the web.

Now there is a blast from the past!!

Be good to see you and Elaine again and we look forward to seeing your latest gadgets

Don’t think the site will like me using my iron man jet pack lol[/QUOTE]

Yes Gary, about time it's been ages. Is it just you & Heather ? or with kids ? I am planning on staying Sunday night, if I can get Monday off work. Do enough driving in traffic at work! Should be better on Monday.

I will have my laptop & VCDS cable with me if anyone needs anything doing. Bear in mind I am not a wizard with VCDS. But most things are findable on the web.

Yes Andy just me and Heather this time Jordan has got a Saturday job which he has just started a couple weeks ago, and Alison is going out with my two daughters on that weekend, so we've got time off for good behaviour :thumb

Andy
Would welcome a VCDS plug in - need to switch off my welcome home headlights as it wakes up the campsite when returning at night! Hope you can assist :)

If you turn the headlight control switch to manual, ie to the left, that turns off the welcome home feature Gareth. Having lit up a tent in Chertsey I always use it on sites now.
Simon

If you turn the headlight control switch to manual, ie to the left, that turns off the welcome home feature Gareth. Having lit up a tent in Chertsey I always use it on sites now.
Simon
Simon - how didn't I know that, Doh! Thanks - just been out to try that- another gem from this forum. Catch up in Dorset:thumb

Will anyone have a ladder I can look at please?

yes me or martin will have one on display

Just to confirm day visitors are allowed Saturday afternoon only, please follow signs to the car park next to the swimming pool and walk down to the rally field.

Thanks

No dark wood
Love that colour...had a T5 kombi 4motion in it that i regretted selling so called into VW vans for a look... and ended up with a white Ocean. :)

Bonkers the V5 says red though...confused the hell out of the RAC inspector when I sold it. Obviously a hang up from when the colour was called Samoa Red.

Back on topic ... hoping to book today as Uni drop offs are earlier than expected... will post.