Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extended warranty

If your service manager said he thought it was only covered for three years, then this is his thought. It sounds to me like he's guessing.
My point is that if he acknowledges that the item was covered in the original first three years of warranty then to comply with the "....exactly the same....." clause in the extended warranty leaflet the item has to be covered in the extended period. If your service manager can't understand this then I would be getting straight on to VWCS (informing your service manager of your intent) and start giving
them a bit of grief. All the best.
My California ocean is nearly 3 years old and I've just tried to buy an extended warranty on the Volkswagen website . When I put in my registration details it comes back with the message "extended warranty is not available for this vehicle". Does anyone know if Volkswagen of stop doing Warranties for californias?

My California ocean is nearly 3 years old and I've just tried to buy an extended warranty on the Volkswagen website . When I put in my registration details it comes back with the message "extended warranty is not available for this vehicle". Does anyone know if Volkswagen of stop doing Warranties for californias?
I purchased mine a few days ago, so they are still doing them.

I purchased mine a few days ago, so they are still doing them.
That's very helpful thank you .....was your California over 3 years old at the time of purchase or coming up to 3 years old? Did you do it online?

That's very helpful thank you .....was your California over 3 years old at the time of purchase or coming up to 3 years old? Did you do it online?
It was coming up to 3 years old, it runs out on Jan 7th, and I renewed on 22nd Dec. I did it online.

It was coming up to 3 years old, it runs out on Jan 7th, and I renewed on 22nd Dec. I did it online.
Thank you. It's so difficult to get accurate information. My local dealership told me it had to be done at least 3 months before the vehicle was 3 years old! I'll ring Volkswagen customer service's after the bank holiday and see if I can buy it over the phone because the website won't let me buy.

Back