Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fiamma (F45) wind out awning - Anyone painted one?

Looks fantastic - The colour is similar to Porsche Signal Green (?) that they used to put on 90's 911s (964s). +1 on @sidepod vote for the black wheels!

Hmm, nice, but that GT3 is not going to look as nice as my cali does with a black awning... And I don't suppose you can brew a good cup of tea in the Porsche...

I think though that I'm going to pass on changing the wheels to be black, going for keeping the 'original' look on the whole... :D

gt3 green.jpg

Aahhhh. The two best vehicles on the planet on one page :kiss:cheers

I just noticed the rear end cap on mine has bubbling paint, I wonder if I can remove and repaint like this? May just be easier for me to buy a new end cap. 3 years though is not long for the paint to bubble is it?

I just noticed the rear end cap on mine has bubbling paint, I wonder if I can remove and repaint like this? May just be easier for me to buy a new end cap. 3 years though is not long for the paint to bubble is it?

Not sure your model, but the end caps on the F45 were easily removed via a screw from the inside (wind out the canopy a little).
Otherwsie I ordered some spares from https://www.camperlands.co.uk/home.php?cat=932 Maybe they have the endcap you need...

Cheers!