Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gas isolation switch in cupboard and tap above bottle.

ka4564

ka4564

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi guys,
Do you turn the tap above the gas bottle off as well as the isolation switch in the cupboard, or just one or the other?
Cheers

Or non of the above:thumb
Unless Mrs Snowy55 finds out.

The one on the botlle goes open ON site and stays open until departure , the one under the coocker goes ON when coocking starts en OFF when coocking done!

Thats the way it suppose to be but in fact not always done that way:cool:

While driving the best is to have the one on the botlle closed , do belive in some contries it can be checked by police

Thanks guys, I think that clarify it :thumb

Both off when driving for us

How many people have a LPG sticker on the vehicle and on the rear cupboard to show where it is hidden?

I close the gas bottle when travelling. I never bother with the cooker isolator.

So if some of you are saying you are leaving the gaz bottle turned on all the time ( ie when driving) surely you are increasing your risk of a gas leak in the event of an accident for me for the few minutes it takes to turn the bottle tap off when driving it is a no brainer & time well used. My Cali ownership is about relaxed time out with it so using the time to break "camp" is no a rush so those few minutes turning off the gaz bottle it is not an issue and may prevent a leak if l am rear ended and the rubber pipe is split, each to their own.