Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC True MPG

J

Jester

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Ok there are now a few of us out there with a bit of mileage (or new) so what are you getting in overall fuel economy ie normal MPG.
I currently get about 25.8 mpg thats just general driving town/motorway and B roads.

Will

Ok there are now a few of us out there with a bit of mileage (or new) so what are you getting in overall fuel economy ie normal MPG.
I currently get about 25.8 mpg thats just general driving town/motorway and B roads.

Will
I’ve done as of today 24,189 miles since August last year, so clearly I drive a lot and mostly on motorway/highway my average mpg is 26.7, but it fluctuates between 24mpg ish to 28mpg.
Hope that helps.

Hi, mileage is 7513 avg mpg 33 I’ve had one service and it’s a mixture of driving including motorways and apparently roads/lanes that ‘I must not drive down ever again!’Mainly fully loaded using standard diesel. I try to stick to 60 on motorways when possible.
Cheers

EEB8FDC8-4B6D-41A2-835B-33D014B43201.jpeg

Hi, mileage is 7513 avg mpg 33 I’ve had one service and it’s a mixture of driving including motorways and apparently roads/lanes that ‘I must not drive down ever again!’Mainly fully loaded using standard diesel. I try to stick to 60 on motorways when possible.
Cheers

View attachment 95086
Standard tyres

It varies wildly if you try to drive economically.

I've had a journey with an average of 60mph at 32mpg, and then journeys with more stopping and starting at 25mpg.

I have almost no driving experience! Only two journeys so far despite being desperate to get out..have to close a large infrastructure project in next few weeks then….

Anyway, two 300mile round trip jouneys, motorways, some bad traffic, and hilly narrow roads for maybe 100 of the 600miles. 32mpg on the standard tyres. Astounding to me.
68mph on the acc on the mways. 50 as per limit on the dinky roads.

I’m sure that will change with the grabbers.

Van had 1800mls on it.

I am 1846km is pass and he is now consume numer 7.5L/100Km.

Is really quite super 4m 680cm long and such is high model.

Back