Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Got to have accessories and why??

Hadn’t heard of the VanEssa bags before and they look fantastic. Two questions if I may, (one stupid) I assume you don’t drive with them in the rear windows? And looking on the website, do I need ‘full vehicle lining’ or not - I have the T6 Beach with 3 seater rear bench? Bit confusing so thanks in advance
I have the California camping ones, I leave them in, and they stay in. The ones I have have a fixing that slots into the blind rail. I take them out to load and leave them in for the whole trip.

Not sure about the Vanessa bags but I believe they should just slot in.

I have the California camping ones, I leave them in, and they stay in. The ones I have have a fixing that slots into the blind rail. I take them out to load and leave them in for the whole trip.

Not sure about the Vanessa bags but I believe they should just slot in.
Thanks. Do you have a link to the California camping ones please?

Hadn’t heard of the VanEssa bags before and they look fantastic. Two questions if I may, (one stupid) I assume you don’t drive with them in the rear windows? And looking on the website, do I need ‘full vehicle lining’ or not - I have the T6 Beach with 3 seater rear bench? Bit confusing so thanks in advance
1. Yes you can drive with then in. You can't see out of those rear windows when driving or reversing so just fit them before a trip and fill them. They make great bedside tables as everything is handy without even getting out of bed.
2. A Beach has the full lining including blinds etc. Some other Transporter based vehicles do not and therefore require aditional fittings to enable the Van Essa bags to fit. With the Beach the bags are a snug fit and require no additional work or fittings. Just offer up the top edge behind the blind and push the bottom edge into place.

Note: these bags are handed and the Van Essa logo on the window side always goes towards the rear of the vehicle.

Last edited:
1. Yes you can drive with then in. You can't see out of those rear windows when driving or reversing so just fit them before a trip and fill them. They make great bedside tables as everything is handy without even getting out of bed.
2. A Beach has the full lining including blinds etc. Some other Transporter based vehicles do not and therefore require aditional fittings to enable the Van Essa bags to fit. With the Beach the bags are a snug fit and require no additional work or fittings. Just offer up the top edge behind the blind and push the bottom edge into place.

Note: these bags are handed and the Van Essa logo on the window side always goes towards the rear of the vehicle.
Fantastic, thanks!

Back