Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Has anyone got their MY19 yet?

Being new to this and ignorant of some of the terms etc.....buy why are/have the California versions been identified with the MY prefix?

Darryl, great news! Please let us know when you have laid eyes upon it!

I got a call from my dealer today & my Cali Beach is arriving with them tomorrow with a view to collecting it next week. Hopefully I'll get a video of it shortly so will let you know if I see any new features..

Mine is at Carr’s in Exeter but they seem to be waiting for paperwork to register it.

I think the running lights are square? not sure if this was already on MY18. Noticed they looked different on a MY19 transporter that was driving behind me today.

I’ve just spoken to our dealership. It was our Ocean that I saw tootling down the A38 and they’ve had it for over a week now.

As most of us knew or suspected, there is a block on registering ALL Californias, just like last year! The few that seem to have been done already have slipped through the net and shouldn’t have done so, as the codes have not been released.

Very frustrating as our last Cali got damaged sitting in the very car park that our new one is now occupying until goodness knows when.

I’ve just spoken to our dealership. It was our Ocean that I saw tootling down the A38 and they’ve had it for over a week now.

As most of us knew or suspected, there is a block on registering ALL Californias, just like last year! The few that seem to have been done already have slipped through the net and shouldn’t have done so, as the codes have not been released.

Very frustrating as our last Cali got damaged sitting in the very car park that our new one is now occupying until goodness knows when.

How long was the wait last year? My dealer did mention codes...

Collected my MY19 on Friday, a 150 DSG Beach. I can confirm that MY19 appears to be pretty much the same as MY18. Emissions have barely changed after the WLTP tests. Vehicle looks the same, which is bloody lovely. Good luck to everyone waiting, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed...

Collected my MY19 on Friday, a 150 DSG Beach. I can confirm that MY19 appears to be pretty much the same as MY18. Emissions have barely changed after the WLTP tests. Vehicle looks the same, which is bloody lovely. Good luck to everyone waiting, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed...

Has the interior door trim changed from grey to black - it looked like that on the configurator? Excited for you!

Back