Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Has anyone used autoebid or similar?

kp64zl

kp64zl

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Has anyone here actually used Autoebid or similar services?

Prices seem tempting (9% saving without leaving my sofa) and Which reviews are positive

Has anyone found a dealer that would either match or beat these prices?

thanks

Get a price from Autobid and then call a few dealers and ask them to match it.

That's what I did, was very easy and a good way to play with different specifications and get prices.

I bought a SEAT Ateca through Autoebid in Jan 2017. Got a great discount which no dealer would match as it was a new model.
A new experience for me, seems odd buying a new car online but it was a smooth process and there was nothing to be concerned about :)

Hi @Nolan & @reserves -

Auto-ebid have say they will put me through to a bone-fide VW dealer who I buy the van from at the agreed price (which is about 9% off list price).

Therefore, I don't understand what benefit I get by using the auto-ebid quote as a tool for negotiating with other dealers?

Am I missing something here?

Or can I get even better prices from other dealers ?

No-one has suggested that..... sorry if I am appearing a bit thick

Hi @Nolan & @reserves -

Auto-ebid have say they will put me through to a bone-fide VW dealer who I buy the van from at the agreed price (which is about 9% off list price).

Therefore, I don't understand what benefit I get by using the auto-ebid quote as a tool for negotiating with other dealers?

Am I missing something here?

Or can I get even better prices from other dealers ?

No-one has suggested that..... sorry if I am appearing a bit thick

You have an offer of 9% off, you ring a dealer of your choice and say, I have an offer in writing for 9% off list, would you like to see if you can beat it?

You have an offer of 9% off, you ring a dealer of your choice and say, I have an offer in writing for 9% off list, would you like to see if you can beat it?
Exactly. Plus the dealer will be giving AutoeBid a referral fee so they can at least half that and give you that as well as the 9%. Both the dealer and you will be better off then.

Back