Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

** Important News: New Vehicle Registrations on Hold

View attachment 31467 Please allow me to introduce to you, representing the red corner, the long awaited, one and only.........HENRY!

It’s been a very frustrating time since I started this thread in Dec 17. However, all the dramas disappeared when I was driving home last night.

I can’t recommend VW (Preston) Lancashire enough. The handover was flawless and Guy was a great gentleman to deal with. Nothing was an issue and I certainly felt ‘looked after.’

Good luck to the nice couple I met yesterday taking delivery of their pride and joy.

Happy camping everyone
View attachment 31467 Please allow me to introduce to you, representing the red corner, the long awaited, one and only.........HENRY!

It’s been a very frustrating time since I started this thread in Dec 17. However, all the dramas disappeared when I was driving home last night.

I can’t recommend VW (Preston) Lancashire enough. The handover was flawless and Guy was a great gentleman to deal with. Nothing was an issue and I certainly felt ‘looked after.’

Good luck to the nice couple I met yesterday taking delivery of their pride and joy.

Happy camping everyone
Nice Van but I would say that.

Early start to pick up The Stormtrooper from Mark at VW Van Centre, West Yorkshire. As always great service

Really pleased with our arrival. Wales now for the weekend

37210c861365237961b1eee484443f9e.jpg

View attachment 31463
7f3340584414f80461d0986996c000d9.jpg

View attachment 31464
View attachment 31465

Life is too short for a Marco Polo
Love those wheels! :thumb

Blimey what a day! Can't believe we've finally got our lovely Frida home!

The wait was definitely worth it
83eb4ffda1fc5557625fc940d4a2b5eb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Very nice ! Love the wheels , what are they ?

Pebble (because it's a California beach) arrived yesterday; part camper, part roadie truck, part bike transporter, part teenagers' taxi. My first vehicle this size so I've been getting used to a new way of life, and finding ways to (eventually) secure my fridge to the floor ready for a trial trip to the Gower next week, and then Belgium later in April. It's been a long, sometimes fraught, journey just to get this far, but it feels like it'll be downhill from here... Pebble.jpg

Hi your van looks great, the wheels work brilliantly on the white van. Enjoy it

Happy camping everyone

Hi there!

It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday & in such great circumstances. Truth be told it was like meeting a celebrity as the instigator of this thread that has kept so many going through these painful few months - thank you!

Further intros to come when we take Boris out to play this weekend - can't wait .

PS. I think he is missing his forecourt companion, Henry!!!

We had our collection today too. Yay!

Except we picked up a little more than we'd hoped for...

I pulled up on the drive, got out, couldn't quite believe the bus was actually here.

I had a walk around to take it all in. My ear picked up a little pssss coming from the rear. Exhaust cooling down maybe...?

20180329_142946.jpg

What are the chances?! Not even 50 miles on the clock!!!

Are these Goodyear four seasons screw magnets?

Needless to say it took the excitement out of today. I ran round to a local tyre shop who were VERY accommodating and were able to repair the tyre just before a long BH weekend.

Big picture, kids are delighted and so am I.

I'll post some more pics when I can.

Happy Easter all!

Yes happy Easter to all and here's to your bigger picture Blondebeir :cheers

We had our collection today too. Yay!

Except we picked up a little more than we'd hoped for...

I pulled up on the drive, got out, couldn't quite believe the bus was actually here.

I had a walk around to take it all in. My ear picked up a little pssss coming from the rear. Exhaust cooling down maybe...?

View attachment 31502

What are the chances?! Not even 50 miles on the clock!!!

Are these Goodyear four seasons screw magnets?

Needless to say it took the excitement out of today. I ran round to a local tyre shop who were VERY accommodating and were able to repair the tyre just before a long BH weekend.

Big picture, kids are delighted and so am I.

I'll post some more pics when I can.

Happy Easter all!

Nice tyres!! . I think that’s the first shot of someone’s undercarriage on this thread!!

Happy camping all!

Hi all.

May be a silly question but I got a factory order Towbar and just looking around the van and can’t find it. Any ideas on where it is kept? The receiver and electrics are there just not the detachable towbar.

Hi all.

May be a silly question but I got a factory order Towbar and just looking around the van and can’t find it. Any ideas on where it is kept? The receiver and electrics are there just not the detachable towbar.
Just collected mine yesterday and same problem, its in the tool box which is bolted to the bottom of the rear of the back seat. 2 knurled bolts which you undo and the velcro strap when removed will split the package. Hope that helps.

Quick tip. If you ever take the jack out. Take a photo or you will struggle to put it back. Well I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back