Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this a good deal if your happy with the spec? Advice.....

zac

zac

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all. I need some advice and thoughts please......
For sale......
£42k
White t6 beach edition
12k on clock
Bike rack
1 additional seat
The ‘edition extras’ .........
The black decals, roof, and black pillars.
Led lights
Comfort dash
Cruise control
Privacy glass
Awning
MFSW
17” cavascals
Tyres may need replacing soon.

looks fairly good price to me but any thoughts appreciated.

Year?
Tyres at 12k seems a bit strange.

AirCon 3 zone Climate Control?

They go for that sort of money - see how far you can drive the price down - might get it for £40k. Be sure you will be buying one of the slowest depreciating vehicles around - the front tyres will go for 20k+ miles - rears 40k

Reactions: zac
They go for that sort of money - see how far you can drive the price down - might get it for £40k. Be sure you will be buying one of the slowest depreciating vehicles around - the front tyres will go for 20k+ miles - rears 40k
There has been a lots of discussions. £42k is where we are at now.

Rotate and get even wear.

You’ve answered the most important question (night heater / auxiliary heater)with both yes and no.

Apart from the bike rack and the seat it looks like standard spec for an Edition.
If you intend to use it all year round you'll be needing the parking heater option which I don't think the Edition includes.

You’ve answered the most important question (night heater / auxiliary heater)with both yes and no.
I don’t think I did but it wouldn’t surprise me!
No parking heater, just the aux heater that comes with the 3’zone air con and comfort dash. It is pretty much standard spec for the edition.

Apart from the bike rack and the seat it looks like standard spec for an Edition.
If you intend to use it all year round you'll be needing the parking heater option which I don't think the Edition includes.
You are right, i have been looking for a white or two tone with the right specs, this hits nearly everything apart from the heater. Considering retrofit. The other option is waiting till end of December which a can do if I wasn’t so excited and impatient!

Well the terms are interchangeable and the source of much confusion and disappointment. The separate heater than can run all day is regarded as the most valuable Beach option. Everything else is just to help engine efficiency in the cold although can be used (did require a coding mod) to be able to heat cab for 20 mins max.

You are right, i have been looking for a white or two tone with the right specs, this hits nearly everything apart from the heater. Considering retrofit. The other option is waiting till end of December which a can do if I wasn’t so excited and impatient!
What is the option at the end of December?

Last edited:
The retro fit parking heater is a neat job if fitted professionally - plenty info on here about it - the retro fit webasto is cheaper than the factory fit so i wouldnt let that put you off - just get it

What is the option at the end of December?
I have the money now, I’m ready to buy, December is my kind of deadline when I’d want one by.
I may be wrong, but I believe December would be a good time to buy a vehicle from dealers but with 6.1 due, it all depends if there are many t6’s for sale.

The retro fit parking heater is a neat job if fitted professionally - plenty info on here about it - the retro fit webasto is cheaper than the factory fit so i wouldnt let that put you off - just get it
I did learn that from this forum. It’s been so useful.

I have the money now, I’m ready to buy, December is my kind of deadline when I’d want one by.
I may be wrong, but I believe December would be a good time to buy a vehicle from dealers but with 6.1 due, it all depends if there are many t6’s for sale.
How gutted would you be if you didn't find anything as good as the Edition?

Go for the Edition now and retrofit a heater or wait until December and possibly get a better vehicle?...

It's a gamble. How much you like the Edition and how you would feel if you lost it should give you the answer...

Be careful though as nearly new second hand stock may be running low by Christmas time.