Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It’s a Beach Thing

Just curious. How would you fit those two extra seats into a 4motion?
Still confused as to why U.K. doesn’t allow 4motion and 2 extra seats, especially when you can have a Caravelle that does just that. Suspect it’s a VW marketing ploy to keep us all talking about it….

Still confused as to why U.K. doesn’t allow 4motion and 2 extra seats, especially when you can have a Caravelle that does just that. Suspect it’s a VW marketing ploy to keep us all talking about it….
4motion Ocean would be too heavy when fully laden with the extra weight of two removable seats & 6 people, as only has approx 377kgs payload.

It’s possible in a caravelle as they don’t have the additional weight of the kitchen units, water tanks, gas tanks etc.

Last edited:
Would be too heavy when fully laden with the extra weight of two removable seats & 6 passengers, as only has approx 377kgs payload.

It’s possible in a caravelle as they don’t have the additional weight of the kitchen units, water tanks, gas tanks etc.
Guess I should check the weight limit, but I have a 4Motion Beach with 7 seats sold in Europe. Maybe different rules but I know majority of sales are the same.

Guess I should check the weight limit, but I have a 4Motion Beach with 7 seats sold in Europe. Maybe different rules but I know majority of sales are the same.
Ah, thought you were referring to 4 motion Oceans + 2 additional seats.

No idea why they don’t offer a UK Beach as 4 motion, probably not enough demand over here.