Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leaking pop tops on 2023 California Oceans

Awaiting Dealer response still, have since done another thorough test at home and i do have a leak but not from the base as first suspected it is from the front zipped window and coming in on the bottom of the window aperture so it can only be from the stitching arrangement, it is strange as everywhere else seems perfect just this one small area

dealer is going to contact me again on the 1st they want the van back to do there own test but I have done a thorough test at home and it is still leaking but in one area only.

View attachment 125368
One specific area only suggesting a manufacturing defect rather than a design issue?

Awaiting Dealer response still, have since done another thorough test at home and i do have a leak but not from the base as first suspected it is from the front zipped window and coming in on the bottom of the window aperture so it can only be from the stitching arrangement, it is strange as everywhere else seems perfect just this one small area

dealer is going to contact me again on the 1st they want the van back to do there own test but I have done a thorough test at home and it is still leaking but in one area only.

View attachment 125368
This is exactly where my 04S leaked. It had the black tape but still leaked here.

Back