Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Locked Out After Golf Game.

T

Twinw

Vehicle
Grand California 600
This is my story. I feel it could happen to anybody. I took my vwgrande to my golf course, I took the gear out the back door and went in side door to change shoes. Got out, went off for round of golf and got back. I noticed back door was not closed properly but thought nothing of it. I put golf equipment back in, closed door and heard a click click. I went to get in front door but it was locked locked. Just realised key was in golf bag. Luckily enough I was only 30 min from home and was able to get spare key. This could happen any time, anywhere, so be aware.

At least one point in common between California and Grand California!
Lots of similar post on the forum unfortunately.

This is my story. I feel it could happen to anybody. I took my vwgrande to my golf course, I took the gear out the back door and went in side door to change shoes. Got out, went off for round of golf and got back. I noticed back door was not closed properly but thought nothing of it. I put golf equipment back in, closed door and heard a click click. I went to get in front door but it was locked locked. Just realised key was in golf bag. Luckily enough I was only 30 min from home and was able to get spare key. This could happen any time, anywhere, so be aware.
Normal function of most vehicles with central locking. I presume you locked the vehicle after exiting the side door, but because the rear door was not shut properly the central locking would not engage until that door was closed, which you did on your return. The vehicle would not have been locked during your round of golf.

Back