Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Loose parts on new california

D

dan...

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi

We recently took delivery of our new California (after a 13 month wait), and found these parts loose on the floor. I'm not taking it back to VW to fit one bolt, so was hoping somebody may know exactly where they're from.

They're clearly some sort of guide wheel ... at a guess from the rear seat (maybe drawer?) given where we found them, but it'd be great if anybody knows for sure before I take out the rear seat to look further.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give 20220724_151200.jpg20220724_151219.jpg

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Hi

We recently took delivery of our new California (after a 13 month wait), and found these parts loose on the floor. I'm not taking it back to VW to fit one bolt, so was hoping somebody may know exactly where they're from.

They're clearly some sort of guide wheel ... at a guess from the rear seat (maybe drawer?) given where we found them, but it'd be great if anybody knows for sure before I take out the rear seat to look further.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give View attachment 96647View attachment 96648

It is off the table mine fell off as well

Looks like part of the slider on the table attached to the front of the kitchen.
Yes Andy is right, it is one of two
bolts that fix the table to the slider mechanism. Have a look under the table and you will see where there is one missing. They are tricky to get tight (the top part is a sort of loose captive nut with nothing to grip). I had one fall out but it hasn’t happened again since refitting it.7EDFB8C3-921B-4AE1-8317-135A6A1C5608.jpeg

That's great - thanks all for you help - very much appreciated. Glad I don't need to take the rear seat out entirely

Back