Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mattress toppers for downstairs bed

Roger Boeken

Roger Boeken

calisutra
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
??? Ours has two seperate air chambers for each half, so each can choose how hard/soft one’s half should be.
I Will check this again, but I was shure when blowing air in one valve the whole mattres became harder.

B

Billylou

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We used the Sea to Summit SIM in place of the upper VW mattress last night for the first time whilst staying in the Forest of Dean. To say it was better than the VW mattress is an understatement, in all honesty it was in another class. Absolutely brilliant, a game changer in terms of comfort, warmth and quality of sleep. Big recommendation.

Skewif

Skewif

It’s not what you have, it's where you wake up.
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I too am very pleased with this mattress. Much more comfortable than the comfort mattress and 30mm memory foam topper I have been using. Weight is 13kg less than before which makes it so easy to pull outside for stargazing etc. Also useful to now have the boot shelf on the higher setting. Did find when the other half moves at night you do feel it more but sure I’ll get used to that. Just need to get into the habit of releasing the valves as saw the warning about leaving it inflated on hot days.

GillianC

GillianC

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Another fan of the Sea to Summit SIM here! Tried it for the first time this weekend and it was so comfortable. Would have slept like a log had it not been for the wind trying to remove the roof.
I do find that it takes ages to inflate itself fully but a few puffs into the valves does the trick.
So much easier to store than the VW Comfort mattress + topper.
Thanks for the recommendation :thumb

Our Partners