Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Meet-up

T

T3Z-GB

Guest User
My suggestion is 30th & 31st July? loads of time to plan? There might be a few scheduled for holiday abroad around that time, open to suggestions. Let’s commit to lock in the date and location by eom.

Any vip members, can you create a poll as to location please?

My suggestion is 30th & 31st July? loads of time to plan? There might be a few scheduled for holiday abroad around that time, open to suggestions. Let’s commit to lock in the date and location by eom.

Any vip members, can you create a poll as to location please?
Would you not consider supporting the forum with your ongoing subscription, Then you can create the poll ?

start a new thread in meets and then choose poll instead of discussionScreenshot 2022-06-17 at 18.20.50.png

Regarding a meet up I’m about to begin the poll for a date, prior to this I need an idea on numbers to secure a booking and special rates.
Pls reply if you are seriously interested in a meet in the next few weeks.

Thanks.

Hi T3Z

it would be an idea to give the audience an idea of a geographical area Of your intended event ?
your profile shows U.k. And doesn’t not elude to where you’re preferences may lie.
I think it’s great you want to organise an event.
What, where how & when ?

Last edited:
Also worth putting this poll/invite to “Meets and Events” as @calikev says above (#5). Non GC owners may not look at this GC thread as a matter of routine .
Hope you get lots of interest and good weather!

Regarding a meet up I’m about to begin the poll for a date, prior to this I need an idea on numbers to secure a booking and special rates.
Pls reply if you are seriously interested in a meet in the next few weeks.

Thanks.
If the date works for me I’m very interested in meeting up. Would have to be a weekend due to work though.

Back