Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My last Cali....

Smiffy4bikes

Smiffy4bikes

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Going through some old images on the Mac yesterday, came across these of our lovely T25 Westfalia California, gone but certainly not forgotten! Interestingly this is a 1989 model, and not much has changed from the interior layout compared to the T6 California. Just goes to show what a brilliant design the Westfalia’s are :thumb

DSC_7268.JPG DSC_7272.JPG DSC_7284.JPG

Going through some old images on the Mac yesterday, came across these of our lovely T25 Westfalia California, gone but certainly not forgotten! Interestingly this is a 1989 model, and not much has changed from the interior layout compared to the T6 California. Just goes to show what a brilliant design the Westfalia’s are :thumb

View attachment 19682 View attachment 19683 View attachment 19684
Superb pics! Excellent. Thanks for sharing. (We need some of that sun too!!)

That store away rear table seems like such a good idea, I'm surprised it has been copied.

That store away rear table seems like such a good idea, I'm surprised it has been copied.

It was really clever as it would spin around on the leg, so you could place it where you wanted it, sideways, longways, whichever way you wanted it. Great design. :)

Superb pics! Excellent. Thanks for sharing. (We need some of that sun too!!)

Thanks JW! We all loved that van, his name was ‘Dave’ :) We had some great holidays in him, and awesome memories. Sadly those photos were taken for the ‘for sale’ advert, hence why he looked so clean and shiny!

Great bus, and strangely driving around in the T6 reminds me a bit of Dave, it was a very solid bus, and felt very planted on the road, just like Blu. I remember once that someone drove into the back of him, and despite fearing the worst, when I walked around the back, the only damage to me was a broken towball cover (the plastic bit), and the guy in the Vauxhall that had driven into me had a crushed front bumper and a big dent in the bonnet!! Brilliant, built like a tank. It was my daily driver, and I bloody loved it!! :(

Thanks JW! We all loved that van, his name was ‘Dave’ :) We had some great holidays in him, and awesome memories. Sadly those photos were taken for the ‘for sale’ advert, hence why he looked so clean and shiny!

Great bus, and strangely driving around in the T6 reminds me a bit of Dave, it was a very solid bus, and felt very planted on the road, just like Blu. I remember once that someone drove into the back of him, and despite fearing the worst, when I walked around the back, the only damage to me was a broken towball cover (the plastic bit), and the guy in the Vauxhall that had driven into me had a crushed front bumper and a big dent in the bonnet!! Brilliant, built like a tank. It was my daily driver, and I bloody loved it!! :(
:thumb:thumb

I'd rather not think about anyone driving into me :eek: especially as I'm still dancing following our T6 arrival just two weeks and five days ago :)

Back