Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My new Ocean!!

Hi cowboy engineer, new van December 20, never had a camper or van in my life.

Migrated from BMW 440i (3 litre/straight six 334BHP 0-60 4.4 secs restricted to 150mph)
£58,000 to £21,000 in two years, daft really, I mean really daft!!

Cali now daily driver.

Best ever decision made. Just is, really is !!

Puts a different perspective on the daily drudgery of driving. Each trip a joy!

If I have one regret it’s I didn’t get one sooner!!

Enjoy, you will, you really will!!!

Bloody hell, my other car is an F80 M3, bought at about 14 months old for mid 40's and only been going up in price for last 8 months, probably get high 30's at the moment so around 2k per year depreciation, surprised yours dropped so much as used prices at the moment and just mad, hence why I bought a new Ocean and not used as price difference was just a few thousand.

You’ll love it, had ours 2years and every trip an adventure.
No major issues with it and the couple of wee problems of fitting accessories (wheel safelock and floor anchor) were sorted through great advise on this site.
Tap spout came off and thought “och no, it’s a visit to garage”, no way guys on here gave instructions and heh ho ‘sorted’.
Welcome and enjoy

Had ours since May and loving it, still working from home and it’s very tempting to work in the Cali from the drive I love it that much, just had a week in Devon and the versatility you get from a Cali is like nothing else, hooning round the lanes one moment, sitting watching the sea the next and the chilling on site.

Nobody has raised concerns with my spec
nobody can the truth is nobody really knows anything lol thats the truth, its simply a waiting game, ordered my ocean 21st january being told it may be late october but am aware so much is going on they havnt a clue , date has changes 4 times

Hasn't arrived yet! But it will soon, and I got impatient so I'm going to start the thread now. I ordered in April and am expecting delivery in about 8 week, so the wait is almost over. Anyway here is the spec

Black 204 4x4 DSG Ocean
with the following options:
Heated front screen
Power sliding door
Mudflaps
4 eys
All weather tyre 235-55r17
TPMS
Discover pro nav
Alloy spare wheel
Bed extension and comfort mattress
Rear Diff
Bigger fuel tank
Davenport Alloy wheels
Tow bar
Trailer assist+par assist+rear view camera

I've had a few nice cars in my time, but I am most excited about this vehicle!
are you sure cowboy you are getting the bigger fuel tank ? i was told that you cant have 80 litre tank with my 4motion because its 4 wheel drive and wont fit , my dealer then told me same so.....

Oh it physically fits ok (we have it on a 1st Jan 21 emissions compliant van with the bigger adblue tank). We understand it is a easy way to cut a potential extra 10kg+ from 4Motion orders to help to mitigate the extra weight in the additional secondary adblue injection kit required for emissions compliance.

Hasn't arrived yet! But it will soon, and I got impatient so I'm going to start the thread now. I ordered in April and am expecting delivery in about 8 week, so the wait is almost over. Anyway here is the spec

Black 204 4x4 DSG Ocean
with the following options:
Heated front screen
Power sliding door
Mudflaps
4 eys
All weather tyre 235-55r17
TPMS
Discover pro nav
Alloy spare wheel
Bed extension and comfort mattress
Rear Diff
Bigger fuel tank
Davenport Alloy wheels
Tow bar
Trailer assist+par assist+rear view camera

I've had a few nice cars in my time, but I am most excited about this vehicle!
Nice! sounds like a decent set up

Back