Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My other car is a ... and i'd rather be driving the xxxxx.

My other vehicle is a Vespa GTS 300! Any other Vespa-Driver here in this forum?

Well here it is folks, the photo you have all been waiting for. As requested and by popular demand, for one night only (and then for ever more on this forum), my magnificent trusty eleven year old Skoda down at Margit this a'ernoon.
image.jpeg
Here it is in its natural habitat complete with the essential thermos and sticky buns. If you look hard enough you can just see the chauffeur resting his eyelids in the front seat.
I hope it was worth the wait.:happy

Last edited:
You mean to my Cali? No def notIt's my old one - I'm driving it to its new Cali - a nice T4 Multivan with Westfalia popup roof. And I'm sure it will match just fine

Not my other car but my awning sitting on a friends cali and both seemed happy
69bef92055d379ec3a62b086a4c8ce23.jpg

0161cfe5cb30ed6c479884fd856d95d9.jpg

Well here it is folks, the photo you have all been waiting for. As requested and by popular demand, for one night only (and then for ever more on this forum), my magnificent trusty eleven year old Skoda down at Margit this a'ernoon.
View attachment 13538
Here it is in its natural habitat complete with the essential thermos and sticky buns. If you look hard enough you can just see the chauffeur resting his eyelids in the front seat.
I hope it was worth the wait.:happy
Shares parts with Bentley, y'know.

Anyway, why weren't you in the Cali?:)

Shares parts with Bentley, y'know.

Anyway, why weren't you in the Cali?:)
That would be the W12 under the bonnet.

The Cali is a leisure vehicle. This afternoons outing started out as a shopping expedition for school uniform. Need I say more!:Nailbiting

Sad to tell youy: my other car is gone.
93f11df48190d4ac26498b0ad61c3382.jpg

9f31db00a2ba9771ae9257f21cede4db.jpg

We were lucky and no one got hurt seriously. It was a huge crash with about forty cars involved. I got almost the whole amount I paid last year. So at the moment I am enjoying my cali (yes, mine stays usually in the garage because we do use a lot of salt down here in Switzerland) and looking for a new Octavia or Citigo or this is the chance to drive the cali to it's full potential

Ouch! Guess the crumple zones did their job then!