Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My other car is a ... and i'd rather be driving the xxxxx.

2cv67 I think I parked in the same spot as your v8 Tiger earlier today - Dunstable Downs Hertfordshire ?
Yes - the Tiger & the Elan are both at the London Gliding Club site at dunstable.

Borris thanks. Actually don't get out nearly enough, have never won anything, but there is something about low grip conditions thats usually fun and makes your driving a bit sharper I think (just not when you've left the braking slightly late approaching the end of the lavant straight).

Ah - I want one of those (in fact I think I want most of the cars on this thread).

Mines a B3S, love it, but not getting used enough as it should be, and given I want to work less and be out more hard to think 14 mpg on super unleaded is completely sensible. IMG_2914.jpg

I sold this to get my Cali :-( the Alfa Brera not the lady
4135d19f9cff22d4f1e2b1088caa2fbb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1997 Defender 300tdi with larger intercooler, tweaked fuel pump, 2" lift, axle protection, snorkel...I've had it since 2000. Commuter use and offroader until I retired. Not used much since I got the California but will be off road again soon. (Recent left knee op prevented use of any vehicle with a clutch).
I also have a Triumph Tiger 800 that I do about 5k a year on. All leisure use. Touring Scotland again on it later this year.

Very nice, the lady not the car;)

Very nice (both of them!)

I had Alfas in the past, Alfasud Sprint Veloce (great car), Alfa Giullietta (lotsa trouble :(), back to Alfasud Sprint Veloce but this one was rubbish unfortunately.

I'd love to get another Alfasud Sprint but most of them have dissolved into rust :D

+1 motacyclist.

First car was an Alfa 1300 GT Junior. Beautiful and fun to drive although it did take a lot of filler to keep it going. I'd still love to own one again.

Next was a red alfasud which we used to travel through Europe when we lived in Holland. Great in the Alps although you did have to stop sometimes on the passes until the heat from the engine defrosted the carburetor!

I'll have to see if I can dig out some photos.

Just realised the photo must have been taken at the side of Coventry Cathedral.
Bailey Lane...???

You can imagine then the fun of the moggie out here in Portugal on traffic free roads, where the country roads seem to have been built as ' drivers roads' on say a 60 mile drive' often I see no more than about 10 other cars total.....
Great fun in Wales too! Especially in convoy with a couple of 3 wheelers :)

This is the view from old coastguard station near Aberdaron
IMG_7143.jpg

This is the road down to Porth-y-Nant
IMG_7320.jpg

The B4418 between Nantle and Rhyd Ddu
IMG_7345.jpg
The green M3W has spent more time in the factory being repaired than on the road. The red one was off the road with major engine problems last I heard.

All great places in a Cali, shame we left it behind :(

997.2 4S manual - will do 10K miles between now & September when my work contract finishes, then back to working from home & minimal miles. Bought hopefully as a long term keeper that will hold its value, took a long time to find a manual 4S in a sensible colour.