Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leaving the EU, no deal and driving permits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have NO Rights except those agreed by Society in general and they will vary from Country to Country and Culture to Culture.

Thays very true in regards to the passport. Hopefully it can just be done there and then.

There is plenty for many to remoan about.

We have considered living for a year in France and a year in Spain with our boys attending French and Spanish primary school to learn French and Spanish naturally.

Post Brexit it is unlikely that our boys would have state education rights in France and Spain even if we move there to live.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Post Brexit it is unlikely that our boys would have state education rights in France and Spain even if we move there to live.
I don't think that's true. If you move to France your kids can go to school there. But, after Brexit, you would be stuck in France since you won't be allowed to move to another EU country, incl. Spain.

Strange people are politicians. Different life form perhaps.

Strange people are politicians. Different life form perhaps.
They really are embarresing them selves. Arguing, sulking, walking out, backstabbing, quitingl & lying worrying when they have the whole of the UKs future in their hands. Sigh!

This post isn't going to end well. How about shutting it down now before the fur and feathers really start to fly?
Lol, true. Lets get back on the driving permits query?

After months and months of reading about what sort of "deal" we we might get with the EU, for the first time I read an article about what sort of "no deal" we might get.:headbang

I doubt that any sort of "no deal" Brexit would lead to additional motoring restrictions for British holidaymakers to the EU.
That wouod be good to hear as suppose they still want tourists who are happy to spend money in the EU countries.

More valuable than the British tourist €, that they will get anyway because most of us want to spend every non working minute somewhere else, is the opportunity to punish the UK as a message to the other European states that exiters will not prosper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More valuable than the British tourist €, that they will get anyway because most of us want to spend every non working minute somewhere else, is the opportunity to punish the UK as a message to the other European states that exiters will not prosper.

Hope not :Nailbiting

People..

This is a California Club forum.

If you wish to discuss politics then there are many political forums out there

I meant to say shag not share, but autocucumber got there first. But hey ho both work.

Sadly this thread appears to be a magnet for leave / not leave arguments to be rehashed.

We've seen it all before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back