Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits New Seat Covers ( Fabric & Faux Leather)- New Pictures

Brilliant, thank you.
I think it's the thread lock fluid VW put on the bolt that makes it so hard.
Tool used:
View media item 1355
In the past I had issues with the thread lock on the M10 spline bolts on the Touareg seats, used the same tool as you and just like yours they are rounded at the end, I got better results by grinding the end flatter.
Edit. Found a picture.
IMG_1322.JPG

Last edited:
For those with (particularly) the fabric ones, I'd be interested in how they hold up with "border Collie 'type use. Does that light fabric stain with the mud? I guess they will protect the original seat fabric below, but if they began to look dirty, I'd be needing covers for my covers.....

In the past I had issues with the thread lock on the M10 spline bolts on the Touareg seats, used the same tool as you and just like yours they are rounded at the end, I got better results by grinding the end flatter.
Edit. Found a picture.
View attachment 20037
Loz - Thank you! Admittedly, I had to buy a grinder. But it has done the trick and the bolt that was half in half out is now out. I am just awaiting a new bolt to see if I can refit the arm rest.

Huge VW disaster almost averted........fingers crossed!

Drop me a call tomorrow on 01246 825541 I will see if I have a spare bolt...failing that I'll send you the one out of my van it really shouldnt be that hard ....maybe with it being brand new perhaps??
Thank you Comfortz. Hoping the bolt arrives before Wednesday, when we go on our first trip away in the van!

Sorry didnt see your last post Chris. I've been chasing tps around with this for the last couple of weeks as they've turned up twice with the wrong part! I think I'm best posting one of the older bolts I have and forwarding one a new one 'when' we finally get them! :headbang

Sorry didnt see your last post Chris. I've been chasing tps around with this for the last couple of weeks as they've turned up twice with the wrong part! I think I'm best posting one of the older bolts I have and forwarding one a new one 'when' we finally get them! :headbang
Thank you.

sc23-jpg.18044

Leather look covers are back in stock today for the T6 Ocean - Free Delivery - 5% Discount for VIP's

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/premium-leather-look-seat-covers-vw-california-t6-ocean

Sorry if asked before but are you going to get covers that match the alcantra in T6 ( light beige colour) at all. Would love some with logo on

sc23-jpg.18044

Leather look covers are back in stock today for the T6 Ocean - Free Delivery - 5% Discount for VIP's

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/premium-leather-look-seat-covers-vw-california-t6-ocean
Any idea when these might be in stock for the 2-seat bench Beach and why the Ocean covers wouldn't fit (is it the rear headrests)? Also what is the current logo design, I've seen pictures with the VW logo and others with VW California?

Edit: I found the answer to the logo question!

Last edited:
Hi there the middle headrest is the difference between the beach and ocean I believe unfortunately we will be discontinuing these once we have sold out.

sc23-jpg.18044

The leather look covers are now back in stock

We also have a leather look set available without the VW Logo on it which we can do a deal on, please give us a call.

Last edited:
We may be adding some new colours / designs but this will not be until the end of the year now.. Sorry

May have a set of these on our shopping list, but keeping an eye on any future options as not 100% keep on the logo/text on the seats.

But was wondering if with these seat covers fitted are the ISO FIX points still accessible?

Jason

May have a set of these on our shopping list, but keeping an eye on any future options as not 100% keep on the logo/text on the seats.

But was wondering if with these seat covers fitted are the ISO FIX points still accessible?

Jason

Please give us a call on the number below as we can do a special order for you without the logo

trying to work out how to remove the plastic bit above the rear seat, I bought new covers but did not receive instructional dvd