Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 order delays

I am not sure who at VW I upset, but my week 41 build Ocean is still at the factory . But good luck to all those who overtook mine!

I am not sure who at VW I upset, but my week 41 build Ocean is still at the factory . But good luck to all those who overtook mine!
You are not alone my week 43 is still on the line, wonder if the hold up is my power door or the mud flaps :D

My week 43 is at the docks with its power door. Looks like the holdup is mudflaps!

My week 43 build, ordered 12th August, rolled off the ferry this morning
Now it starts to get really exciting.........

Did you spec the towbar by any chance?

Don't think it's the tow bar - there is one on my week 44 build which is at the port of exit. Sorry to those I've overtaken! :Iamsorry

ok. thanks for confirming that. It is a mystery then. Our week 44 was still at Status 20 on Friday.

My week 43 build, ordered 12th August, rolled off the ferry this morning
excellent !!! Got a 45 build ordered 19th August, did worry about the potential of the extra duty, now thinking of getting VB air suspension in place of the duty!!

Ok so I think we have established options may not be a cause of the delays, Power door check, Mud flaps check other than that I did order media upgrade Discovery Pro, any other Discovery Pro's week 43 at the docks :D That will then only leave colour Starlight Blue in my case. I shall not check progress until Thursday!

Sorry to say but my week 43 has the media upgrade Discovery Pro upgrade, now in the UK making its way to the dealer

I'f they're using the VW satnav, it's probably on it's way to Penzance right now ... :)
Look forward to that joy... I have a LR discovery 5 and the kids have nick-named its version 'shat-nav'.

Look forward to that joy... I have a LR discovery 5 and the kids have nick-named its version 'shat-nav'.
Also have a Kia and it's version is spot on!

Got an update on my week 43 build and it’s at the docks waiting for shipping to uk, got mud flaps and tow bar no power door. Getting excited .
Mine too. Probably waiting for the same ship!

My order date was 19/10 and have been given build week of 50. It is the 150. Think I have watched all the possible YouTube content for VW cali's now. Bit overexcited about it. Jayne, my wife, is now totally fed up with me.

Hello everyone.

Very exciting to see some of you collecting your Calis.

We ordered on 26th October and found out yesterday we are Build Week 49. Ocean 150 Bay Leaf Green.

I am expecting collection end of January but looking at some of your experiences it may be a bit quicker :)

Anyone else with Build Week 49?

Hello everyone.

Very exciting to see some of you collecting your Calis.

We ordered on 26th October and found out yesterday we are Build Week 49. Ocean 150 Bay Leaf Green.

I am expecting collection end of January but looking at some of your experiences it may be a bit quicker :)

Anyone else with Build Week 49?
Great. I ordered a 150 on 8 October and got build week 52...

excellent !!! Got a 45 build ordered 19th August, did worry about the potential of the extra duty, now thinking of getting VB air suspension in place of the duty!!
I’ve considered that too. How much are the dealers charging for it?

Did you spec the towbar by any chance?
No I didn’t, wondered if it were heated windscreen but you would hope they had those around. Had seen on posts from a while back tow bars had previously been an issue.

You are not alone my week 43 is still on the line, wonder if the hold up is my power door or the mud flaps :D
Trouble is when I try to find out the hold up nobody apparently can access that, which I am not convinced about. Will try and get update tomorrow in the hope of a change.

Ok so I think we have established options may not be a cause of the delays, Power door check, Mud flaps check other than that I did order media upgrade Discovery Pro, any other Discovery Pro's week 43 at the docks :D That will then only leave colour Starlight Blue in my case. I shall not check progress until Thursday!
Uh oh, starlight blue for me too!

Uh oh, starlight blue for me too!
Think i may never see mine having gone for every possible delay option their is:-

199 engine now 204
Mudflaps delay
Towbar delay
Starlight blue delay
4 motion delay
locking diff delay
discovery pro delay
lockable compartment delay

Oh wait sorry nothing is delayed because after two months we don't have build week yet so we can only therefore be on time!

Only kidding despite not having a build week DtD were always upfront that it would be six months from September so don't have anything to complain about other than all you guys and gals ordering 150's and getting them in a jiffy.

Back