Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 order delays

We have a week 50 150 Ocean we are waiting on. VW chat unsure if it will be finished this side of Christmas.
I rhyme nor reason to it. Hope they get it done for you. As I said earlier, problem now is getting it back home.

Hi. I had a week 50 build and VW chat have told me it has landed at a UK port but were unspecific as to which. Very excited though. They have said it is waiting for a transport order. Next problem will be how to pick it up as we are in tier 4.
If yours is going to Eurovans Crawley they will deliver to anywhere in the UK free of charge (as per an email update from them this morning). Maybe other dealerships are offering the same?

Thanks. Feels like we may have the same issues as LPGoodwood

I just had a discussion with Listers in Droitwich (where our van is coming from - we ordered via Auto-ebid) and they too are delivering - which saves us a minimum of a 6-hour round trip - this news helped stem the disappointment that we would get it in the first week in Jan and not just before Christmas!

Last edited:
If yours is going to Eurovans Crawley they will deliver to anywhere in the UK free of charge (as per an email update from them this morning). Maybe other dealerships are offering the same?
Yes it is. Thank you for that. Good news

My cw50 150 has stalled at status 20. They have supply chain issues, as you would expect at the moment.
Many suppliers in the automotive industry are struggling with reduced capacity due to illness and insolvencies.
I'm not too bothered. Was expecting delays anyway.
Same here, my Ocean 150 Week 49 waiting on a component too according to Vw chat this morning. In no rush though, was expecting delays too. Will be worth the wait.

Dead easy @PhilR , Guy will chuck you the keys and tell you to go through it with a fine tooth comb. Covid is still in force so he leaves you to it, I told him I have seen every video alive so was quite confident I knew enough. I confirmed my warranty extension for 5 years the warranty certificate was was in my inbox by the time I got home (10 mins). He is so laid back and dead easy to deal with. There was another handover today and he had done 4 already this week!

In all fairness I just checked everything was there, didn't put the roof up it was pissoing down, checked the auxiliary heater that was fine, needs a high setting though 7+. Two bins provided one big un for the door and one for the cupholder and cargo net for the back.

Immediate shopping list, window deflectors defo, rains drips in from the roof when window is open. Ordered VW ones from there for £28 + vat, need some carpets for the back floors slippy when wet and some rubber mats for the front I think. Young lad in the parts dept was helpful. I need to practice my mounting and dismounting technique though the seat is high. Steering lighter than my car not used the handbrake yet just leave in Park :)
Could you help? Is there a handover checklist anywhere on this site please ?

There is but you need to be a VIP member to download it.

Mine’s been at Sheerness since the 20th. Will chase dealer on Tuesday. Desperate to get it.
Same here. I spoke with my dealer last week... they had six vehicles delivered last week (mine wasn't one of them!) and are expecting sixteen by next tuesday so fingers crossed.

Same here. I spoke with my dealer last week... they had six vehicles delivered last week (mine wasn't one of them!) and are expecting sixteen by next tuesday so fingers crossed.
Do you mind me asking who your dealer is please?

That would be great, not sure about the collection. Doesn’t feel like an exceptional need to travel 70miles across 3 counties for
They will probably deliver to your home?

I just had a discussion with Listers in Droitwich (where our van is coming from - we ordered via Auto-ebid) and they too are delivering - which saves us a minimum of a 6-hour round trip - this news helped stem the disappointment that we would get it in the first week in Jan and not just before Christmas!
Did they confirm how they would deliver ie would someone just drive it or would it come on a transporter?

Did they confirm how they would deliver ie would someone just drive it or would it come on a transporter?
Someone is driving it to our house - when we ordered we paid for delivery. (We didn't actually realise we had paid for this as the deal was so good - perhaps we would have opted out if we had read the small print, but very glad we didn't under the circumstances!!) Hopefully delivery is on Wednesday.

Are this 199 or 204's ?

Are this 199 or 204's ?
I guess this is the total number of commercial-type vehicles they are expecting. Mines a 150 Coast which seems to be a format VW have pushed through in December looking at other posts.

Someone is driving it to our house - when we ordered we paid for delivery. (We didn't actually realise we had paid for this as the deal was so good - perhaps we would have opted out if we had read the small print, but very glad we didn't under the circumstances!!) Hopefully delivery is on Wednesday.
Fantastic, enjoy

Back