Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Panoramic view on pop top option, yes or no?

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Thanks all, spoke to someone else today and they were fine with it..after speaking to another department they agreed to add to spec without £1k price increase.

Yes they had to get special authorisation for me to give them £270 more for !!!
Good news, it’s a great option

Sunshine&Snow

Sunshine&Snow

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Yes! We have it, I thought we'd never use it, but we have it open all the time and I absolutely love it. It also provides some pretty spectacular framed pictures. 20200802_081032.jpg20200705_085331.jpg

vananarama

vananarama

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Ah, thanks, I figured the 'panoramic view' was the front window. I guess you gotta give it a fancy name if you charge hundreds for it ;-).

Well, we had it in our T4. We didn't have it in our T5 untill recently when we had the roof corrosion fixed and we got a new T6 canvas for free, including the front 'window'.We love it. For several reasons. It may not seem a big deal, but man I found it so annoying that we couldnt get flies and other insects out of the pop top easily when we didnt have the front window. Also, imho it adds a more roomy/spacious feel to the van when you sit in it and can open the front window. And last but not least...

Waking up to this...., a beach, lake, starry night, or whatever view your prefer is priceless. Or, if you are buying from VW, expensive. ;-) But worth it if you ask me. Your kids might like it. I know mine do.

We don't have one and while it's no big deal, it would be great to have this feature for the reasons HJ has stated.

VW California Club