Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

People not changing avatars?

Ady77

Ady77

VIP Member
Why do some people not bother to change their avatar? There are quite a few me members with similar sounding names and it would help if you had a proper avatar image.

I notice some are wearing ties, what's that all about?

I could only find one me on hereBut reminds me of changing the picture for wintertime

Fair point Ady77. TBH, my fotie is well old now. But I've had new teeth put in since then.

Actually I love changing my avatar.

My camper has gone from being just a tool to do a job with to being a monitor of my exuberant,extravagant and irrepressible fun retirement and to keep reflecting that as part of me on this forum is almost compulsive.

I’m working on mine, but I do like the one I’ve been given!

Why do some people not bother to change their avatar? There are quite a few me members with similar sounding names and it would help if you had a proper avatar image.
Why don't you fill in your particulars beneath your avatar, same thing.

I'm so dumb I can't work out how to do it. keeps saying file too large so I gave up as I have better things to worry about

Changed mine. In preparation for tomorrow’s little jaunt.

I'm so dumb I can't work out how to do it. keeps saying file too large so I gave up as I have better things to worry about

Yours look perfect as it is ....:D
Sorry could not resist.

I guess if everyone changed their avatar, there would be no pointless threads to read when it's slow on the tinternet.

People think my avatar is me, at a meet this year I was told I look better in the flesh. I do think people should have an individual avatar rather than the generic one, just makes it a bit more fun and interesting

I had to push three Five year olds out of the way to get my avatar photo ;)

Mines all fuzzy. Trying to reduce the file and pixel size to fit. :(:help

Back