service costs oil change

Over the past twenty years I have had the following new, 1xT4, 3xT5 & 1xT6, did all the services and repairs myself except a cam belt and waterpump on the T4 and similar on the T6. Where necessary genuine parts were used to maintain the warranty.
I'll leave you to calculate how much I saved.

Over the past twenty years I have had the following new, 1xT4, 3xT5 & 1xT6, did all the services and repairs myself except a cam belt and waterpump on the T4 and similar on the T6. Where necessary genuine parts were used to maintain the warranty.
I'll leave you to calculate how much I saved.
I do the same, cost has gone up a bit for oil & filters but still considerably lower cost than a VW dealer.

IMG_4396.jpeg

Hope you got your 10% off!

But it depends on the service pack offering. I've paid something like £370 for two services on the Cali , one major / one minor. The only thing is the major doesn't include the fuel filter.

Volvo wanted £550 for a service on the xc70....2.5hr, most of it on the PITA pollen filter, £140 in parts and job was done. I accidentally bought 2 lots of service items so a quick 90min this year and the minor service completed.

Back