Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

service indicator

Can you remind me of the ignition on ignition off three times procedure? I’m sure I remember doing that after I fitted dpf sensor.
Sorry, not aware of that procedure. What is the problem? Thought you were fitting roof sensors?

Sorry, not aware of that procedure. What is the problem? Thought you were fitting roof sensors?
I replaced one that was visibly rusted. That hasn’t fixed the “Roof Open” problem. I thought when I replaced the dpf sensor there was an ‘engine on, engine off’ 3 times procedure that reset the ecu. I can’t find where I got it. It’s unlikely to help to be honest.
I need to replace the other 3 sensors or go to a garage. I live one S London aren’t don’t know of any good VW dealers here. SMG Croydon fixed a similar roof fault for £3.5k.
I suspect I’ll be searching the forum for a recommended dealer soon.

Thanks for all the help.

I’ve just bought a Carista which has a month pro use free. I was getting the dash light up like a Christmas tree. Plugged it in and got a reading fault code for a rear ABS left speed sensor. You can if you want customise your van the way you want. Carista is not the best app. I’ve found Car scanner to be far better and you can do much more on the free app. You can change the service intervals yourself if very forgets.

I’ve just bought a Carista which has a month pro use free. I was getting the dash light up like a Christmas tree. Plugged it in and got a reading fault code for a rear left speed sensor. You can if you want customise your van the way you want. Carista is not the best app. I’ve found

Back