Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show us your "Two Tone" California

Gazellio

Gazellio

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Having recently bought a Cherry Red Two Tone California Beach (My 3rd Cali last two were SE's) I am in the process of trying to create a Generation 6 Caravelle looky-likey. So far I have added the (Very Expensive) wheels, Winter Tyres and have bought the waistline chrome trim, tailgate chrome trim, new triple chrome front grille, lower grille triple chrome, door pillar blackout panels, Bulli Badges & Chrome Indicators all to be fitted when the sun comes out.

I love the two tone vans in all colours and would really like to see other examples in Beige, Grey, Blue, Green or any other colour!

Mine:
20171130_080859.jpg
20171130_080914.jpg
20171130_080904.jpg
20171130_080920.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely van I think Grey/White looks fab, are there two Grey options my memory of the one I saw in Austria was a light Grey but I maybe wrong?

love these two tones ... looking fwd to seeing the Gen 6 Bling on the red and white one!

Its nearly all here waiting to go on as soon as I get a dry day or garage space... (Most parts genuine VW from VW Parts apart from Chrome trim for Tailgate from Van Parts)

20180101_173400.jpg

:thumb
I bought them waiting for delivery. Did you put them on yourself?
Yes it’s easy. I just put them on the door pillars but didn’t opt for the bulli badges as well as I don’t want it looking too much like a caravelle. It’s a california and they are better :thumb
I might go for the chrome pack later on, but if you could show some pictures when you have fitted yours it would be appreciated. The T6 forum shop has a lot of useful items also.
Are you going for the LED lights to top it off?! :)

Yes I have found a source for LED lights with VW approval - wait and see...

Bulli Badges already ordered they go so well with the chrome indicators... Gen 6 looky-likey after all. ;)

I trust it works well with the Eriba?

On motorways it is a dream match. Totally stable. Rocks the back a bit on poor surface urban roads, but that's as much down to the Cali suspension as anything else. Any caravan would have the same effect. I have DCC on Alfie and that helps a bit.

Suits the Cali well in terms of mindset. It is just two inches wider than the Cali so anywhere the Cali can go so the Eriba is safe behind which means single track, narrow roads are no problem.

It's only used as a dining room / single bedroom / dog kennel so plenty of room. Very well insulated, we have been out in as low as -7c.

A great addition for either a larger family or two adults who love each other dearly but not enough to sleep in the same extended bedroom, even if separate beds :D

Having recently bought a Cherry Red Two Tone California Beach (My 3rd Cali last two were SE's) I am in the process of trying to create a Generation 6 Caravelle looky-likey. So far I have added the (Very Expensive) wheels, Winter Tyres and have bought the waistline chrome trim, tailgate chrome trim, new triple chrome front grille, lower grille triple chrome, door pillar blackout panels, Bulli Badges & Chrome Indicators all to be fitted when the sun comes out.

I love the two tone vans in all colours and would really like to see other examples in Beige, Grey, Blue, Green or any other colour!

Here are some photos of my T6 Ocean...4 Motion 204 DSG. I had the lower half sprayed in original T1 Turquoise Green and the awning cover in Candy White as soon as it arrived, added the chrome work and lowered springs to work with the factory fitted HD anti-roll bars...handles brilliantly.

35d96a39e02eba3a6254f7f877ab771d.jpg

After a good clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrinkly Ninja - SAID: "Here are some photos of my T6 Ocean...4 Motion 204 DSG. I had the lower half sprayed in original T1 Turquoise Green and the awning cover in Candy White as soon as it arrived, added the chrome work and lowered springs to work with the factory fitted HD anti-roll bars...handles brilliantly."]

I cannot see any photo's?

Wrinkly Ninja - SAID: "Here are some photos of my T6 Ocean...4 Motion 204 DSG. I had the lower half sprayed in original T1 Turquoise Green and the awning cover in Candy White as soon as it arrived, added the chrome work and lowered springs to work with the factory fitted HD anti-roll bars...handles brilliantly."]

I cannot see any photo's?

Sorry...operator error :( hope this works...

IMG_3759.JPG IMG_3755.JPG IMG_3758.JPG IMG_3744.JPG IMG_3751 - Version 2.JPG

Looks great when did you put the Waistline Chrome on?

And what lights have you got?