Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show us your "Two Tone" California

Best colour combination. Not that keen on wrap but I would imagine a good body could paint the lower part in red quite easily? Anyone has done this? Only worry would be stone ships leaving a white mark?

Best colour combination. Not that keen on wrap but I would imagine a good body could paint the lower part in red quite easily? Anyone has done this? Only worry would be stone ships leaving a white mark?
Stone chips on any paintwork will show the base primer or bare metal depending on the severity of the chip, properly keyed and applied paint would be the same as factory.
A stone chip is a stone chip, by its very nature it breaks away the clear coat at best and at worst down to the metal

I had a scratch touched up recently and the scratch technician told me they start off as a candy white van all over and then as @Perfectos says they add primer and the cherry red - so the bottom half of the van ends up with nearly double thickness of paint that the top half as. Mine hasn’t chipped stall on the red part :thumb

I had a scratch touched up recently and the scratch technician told me they start off as a candy white van all over and then as @Perfectos says they add primer and the cherry red - so the bottom half of the van ends up with nearly double thickness of paint that the top half as. Mine hasn’t chipped stall on the red part :thumb
I've had the reverse experience on two of mine. The slightest stone chip or scratch reveals the white underneath.