Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Snagging points

Brian’s Dad

Brian’s Dad

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I've noticed a couple of snagging points, I wondered if others had these, resolved them themselves, had it fixed or decided to ignore it.

1. Rear roof cupboard - stiff to pull down - dealer says this is normal
2. B pillar trim drivers side - poor fit, dealer doesn't think it's too bad, might cause more damage fixing it (photo below)
3. B pillar passenger side - weird line in moulding - dealer agrees but as above not worth sorting
4. End of seat rail appears to be poorly fitted (only just noticed this one)

I realise all of these are subtle, just want to check there are no simple fixes, I don't really want VW pulling the van apart.

w+fzVR6FRRa2fGulXlNIBw.jpg

TbuwP8WaSqSwvzhv1HMFsg.jpg

ETdKIsxNSy+998%Auzp6%Q.jpg

tfKF18XWQtCrdWzXvQ5fdQ.jpg

Looks like I have the same line as you.
Hadn't noticed until now.
a13d60f97fc9d77249c97955dfebf94a.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Mine has that weird line in the B post trim, thought it was cracked at first but it isn't, yours looks a bit more visible than mine though.

Mine has that weird line in the B post trim, thought it was cracked at first but it isn't, yours looks a bit more visible than mine though.

Thanks for checking. The chap checked a Beach, but that has a different panel

No 4: the aluminium runner is only a trim that is pressed in, so try pushing it down.

As most others have already said.
1. Don't just pull it down by the handle, try pushing your thumb on the top whilst pulling the catch with your 4 fingers, once the catch has released then pull it towards you.
2.Needs a little persuasion to align but be careful as the small plastic can be snapped off.
3. Its a birthmark, they all have it :)
4. They just clip in so I would lever it up a bit more and check for debris underneath.

My MY18 has all of those first 3. Seen it so often now I know its how they are I don't worry about it.

The first 3 are definitely normal. Edit. Doesn't make it right though.

Back