Stanford Hall 2016

vwanorak

vwanorak

Aircooled at heart!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
It's that time of year again......

The VW show season is almost upon us and the recognised "opener" as far as traditional outdoor shows, for every UK VW nut's calendar, has got to be Stanford Hall.

http://www.stanfordhallvw.com

As with the last couple of years, we have secured a club display / pitch for this year's show. Usual rules apply: t4, t5 and t6 California's only please and forum members take priority. We have just 10 spaces.

If you know that you can attend, please copy and paste the list below, adding your forum name and real name, until we hit 10 places.

Cheers

Andy

1. vwanorak - Andy
2. simplydubs - Mark

Last edited:
Count us in please - we had great fun in 2014, but missed last year:

1. vwanorak - Andy
2. simplydubs - Mark
3. teeboy - Tony, Katy, Hannah and Matthew

I would like to join again like last year in my T4 Exclusive.

1. vwanorak - Andy
2. simplydubs - Mark
3. teeboy - Tony, Katy, Hannah and Matthew
4.camshaft - Nigel
5. Spud
10.[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh - didn't know this big event takes place just a few miles from me. But then I'm new to VW. I can't commit at the moment but I'll come along and visit if I can.

BTW - for those who think they know the way from previous years you can no longer access Stanford directly from the M6 / M1 / A14 interchange. You've got to leave at M6 J1, M1 J18 or J 20, or A14 J1.

Gosh - didn't know this big event takes place just a few miles from me. But then I'm new to VW. I can't commit at the moment but I'll come along and visit if I can.

BTW - for those who think they know the way from previous years you can no longer access Stanford directly from the M6 / M1 / A14 interchange. You've got to leave at M6 J1, M1 J18 or J 20, or A14 J1.

Thanks for the "heads up" on the old A14 jnc DM. Anyone joining us for the display needs to access Stamford Hall via the South Kilworth Gate, so Jnc 1 has always been the best option to avoid the que at the main gate.

Come and say hello if you do visit.

Andy

Goose is back :bananadance

When is the meet.? Ive looked at the website and tbf there is a lot of meets.

Goose.:thumb

Ah Goose... how's things?

This is a one day event (although there is camping the night before)

1st May and very close to home :)

We've been going for more years than I care to remember with the T2, good day out.

M

The passes have arrived!

If you are on the list above, drop me a pm with your address and I will post the pass out to you.

If you are not on the list - get your name down and help us put on a great display for the forum.

Cheers

Andy

VW anorak - I cannot seem to PM you, not sure why as this years membership money has been taken out of my PayPal so it must be something else. Could you drop me a mail at nigelm2002(at)+++++++.com and I will respond with my address?
Cheers

Display pass arrived thanks. Will be camping again so will hopefully be in early!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Less than 2 weeks to go, to one of the greatest "Classic" VW shows in the UK.

We have been over subscribed in previous years, so surprised that we still have a few spaces left for this one..... The 40th Anniversay Event!

Please let me know if you would like to join us and get a parking space on our pitch, right in the show ground!

Cheers

Andy

I was due to go with another club but they may need the space. I'll check and confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can confirm I'm still with my local club but hope to see you all there none the less.

We had our first camp in our new to us Cali Beach this weekend, thoroughly enjoyed it & the Cali was very spacious & comfortable :thumb not camping at Stanford Hall but instead coming for the day as its on our doorstep!

On writing this I hadn't realized there was a VW Cali Club display, I will definitely drop by to say hi & have a look at some other Cali's unless there's a pass going spare although he would need a wash beforehand as he got a little dirty!

On writing this I hadn't realized there was a VW Cali Club display, I will definitely drop by to say hi & have a look at some other Cali's unless there's a pass going spare although he would need a wash beforehand as he got a little dirty!

Hi Robo

Drop me a PM with your address and I will post a pass out to you.

Cheers

Andy

Back