Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stanford Hall 2015

Hi Spud
There will be the usual toilet trailers around the show site. The gents toilet in the back of the stable block was upgraded a year or so ago with new basins and a couple of showers. I don't know about the Ladies toilet in the stable block. We normally tell the mobile toilet suppliers to leave one of the mobiles open over Saturday night for extra facilities. If people camping in the main area behind the Hall are also showing on a Club Stand, they can move their vehicles to the Club Stand on Sunday morning as long as it is early. We open the gates at 7:30 on Sunday morning and it is always busy.

Incidentally, the Stanford Hall show is the largest, privately run show on the UK calendar. Most visitors are unaware that it is all organised by a small group of volunteers in the Leicestershire and Warwickshire VW Owners Club.

Spud.
Forgot to mention, we normally ask one of the catering vans to open on Saturday until trade drops off. We don't normally have a communal marquee or music facility.

Afternoon All

PM's sent regarding passes.

I have been unable to PM Camshaft and Andypandy1930?? Please both PM me directly.

Thanks

Andy

Afternoon All

PM's sent regarding passes.

I have been unable to PM Camshaft and Andypandy1930?? Please both PM me directly.

Thanks

Andy

I suspect these two are too tight to cough up the whole £10 annual membership, but will chase them along!

Hi I contacted the camping site direct for stanford hall they are putting in toilets etc and marque for music and food stalls too

I suspect these two are too tight to cough up the whole £10 annual membership, but will chase them along!
I have just splashed out the tenner for full membership, looking forward to Stanford, it was good last year even though I had a Ford at the time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Camping Saturday and Sunday, are we allocated pitches or do we go anywhere, are we going to try to pitch together? We will get there around sat lunchtime

I doubt there will be any pitch allocation.

Last year I camped with friends as part of a T25 cruise, but not sure if this is taking place again.

We should be fairly easy to spot, my Beach and my two buddies in their White High Top T4 California Exclusives.

Obviously you'd be very welcome to join us.

Pretty sure there is no pitch allocation, there hasn't been in the last three years I've gone. I'll be there with the wife, two kids, Labrador puppy and washing machine fire pit lol

we are driving down on Sunday as we are only 1hr away. Our van is on the California stand. Originally only two of us were attending. will it be a problem if a couple of friends come with us in our California?

I would say... the more the merrier!!

See you all on Sunday!!

Andy I had completely forgotten about this & can no longer make it. Sorry. I will cover any outstanding costs if you let me know details.

Sent from my SM-G900F

So I guess this means we have a space up for grabs... although quite tight to get the vehicle pass from Andy in time.

Guys,

Having some stuff done on van, apologies but it's now 50/50 whether I'll make it... still hoping to however is there anyone else who could pick up regalia from Kev if its still available?

Rgds,
Mark

I'm going to Kev enroute to pick up seat covers on saturday. How much stuff are we talking?

Just the banners really... and anything else that might advertise what we are... The banners are the important thing though.

If you could, it would be really appreciated.

M

No problems who do I need to deliver them too? ie who is the stand organiser on the day?

Two options... Give them to Andy (vwanorak) who's coordinated this for us or just pop them in appropriate (not inappropriate ;) ) spots in front of the area we are allocated.

Hopefully see you there

Again, thanks for your help on this.

Rgds
M

Evening all

Thanks Rppers! As Mark said, whatever works for you. I should be there by around 10am at the latest, or position them yourself by all means.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday morning. Come and say hello (the bright blue Cali)

Cheers

Andy

Last edited:
We will be in early I expect as we are camping on site with a few T25s. I will be in one of the two T4s. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All clean and ready to go. Not sure how clean it will be after the journey down though in this weather.

See you in the morning folks!

Andy

Last edited:
That's two of us.

Hopefully see you there Andy.

What time do you think we will be able to get onto the club stand?

Entry to the Club Displays from 08:00...

I won't be there quite that early :)