Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Stratford upon Avon - Riverside 2nd to 4th September 2016 (No spaces left sorry)

Gutted this is now full, was just awaiting hubby's rota before we booked :(

Always worth calling the site in case there are any cancellations, I have had a PM from members who can now no longer make it.

Just down the road from where I live. As a wannabe-California owner, trying to learn more about what to buy, would folks be amenable to me turning up and being nosey?

Thanks

So excited about my first stay in Luis! Slight setback tonight when I put all the food in the fridge (on hook up), the chap came to fit steering wheel controls, went to check fridge temp two hours later and fridge was off! Think him dismantling the wiring meant that the fridge stopped working. Good job I checked.
Hope to be there around 4 pm tomorrow, A34 permitting...see you then!

I am hoping to get there around 4pm too. See you there. :)

Did the fridge get fixed?

I am hoping to get there around 4pm too. See you there. :)

Did the fridge get fixed?

Yes thanks, I think he had disturbed the control panel somehow but I reset it and all working!
Just been to a Body Jam class to wake me up!

If you've never visited Warwick Castle before, I highly recommend it. 15-20 mins from your campsite and it's a superb day/half-day out. Weather looks good for Sunday.

Show us pictures please........:D

389df45185a2b1b3638bc63ac97c6b8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've just had notification of a cancellation at the site and been made aware the pitch is available for tomorrow night if anyone is nearby. Unfortunately check in is closed for this evening.

We've just had notification of a cancellation at the site and been made aware the pitch is available for tomorrow night if anyone is nearby. Unfortunately check in is closed for this evening.

Slightly naughty as they were told on Thursday that there was a cancellation from Thursday until Tuesday (5 nights)...

This is another cancellation made just this evening. They let us know about 8.30.

well, hmm, even naughtier if they haven't released the other one already paid for in full for 5 nights...

I'm not aware of what happened with regards to your booking sorry.

I have just had a nice relaxing weekend at the Stratford meet, pity about the rain ! Nice to meet you all folks, hope to see you again, looking forward to the Weymouth meet !

Great weekend thanks for organising Matt. Good to meet fellow forum members - thanks to all those who gave help and advice for my first trip in Luis.
Got some great tips on Internet sites to do more shopping :)

Had a great weekend at Stratford meet despite rain on Saturday ,thanks to Matt for organising will be up for another meet at site in the future .

And a good weekend was had by all !!!

Cheers Mat .......... hope to meet everyone again soon.
:thumb

It was great to meet everyone and we had a good time too (even with the weather). :)