• Fri 1st September to Sun

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Friday 8th Sept to Sun

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Friday 15th Sept to Sun

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahh I think that's the same weekend as Busfest...

Ooh just checked, Busfest is the weekend afterwards! Yay!

Just booked into the site and guy directing us to the pitch mentioned the September meet.
Big flat as a pancake site and it will be river taxi into Stratford in the morning.

I can see why you have it booked for a club meet. Unplanned trip out for us but will stay for a couple of nights.

Time for tea and biscuits.

Mike

There was a suggestion of a social or excuse to meet up, with the handy clubhouse nearby this should be easy to do.

I may also ask if its ok to take a couple of lawn games maybe for playing on the open area.
Great idea! Catch the rubber duck might have been appropriate last year with all the rain! Hopefully the sun will shine for us this year. I wonder if they would reserve an area of the bar for us? Seem to remember that there was a wedding going on last year too.

Are we all pitched together? Reason I ask is the meet in Dorset last year was poorly arranged and we were all pitched on different parts of the site and it was very difficult meeting others.

Just booked for the meet. If anyone else is interested the site still has one or two places remaining. :thumb

Are we all pitched together? Reason I ask is the meet in Dorset last year was poorly arranged and we were all pitched on different parts of the site and it was very difficult meeting others.

Although it is technically an informal meet we should all be together. Last year the site did their best to ensure we were all camped in the same area and together and it worked well. The site is very organised and shows people to their pitches (you follow a little quad bike). They take care of the pitch allocation for us and they are very slick. I have asked them to do the same again this year. However the number of bookings from us this year is massively up on last so I suspect we may have a large proportion of the site anyway.

I will also be visiting them a month before hand to discuss the booking and will remind them we want to be together (brummie accent).

Any idea how many of us there are so far Matt?

Not yet, I have asked for an update from the site and will let you all know when I hear.

Just a quick note to everyone going to Stratford, there will be a prize for Cali that travels the furthest to get there , hope you remember to set your trip meters ! Thanks Michael & Sheila.