Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stunning white/grey ocean

Teejay

Teejay

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Spotted on our way to Dartmouth. Think it may have come from a dealer down that way.

Toluca wheels wow what a stunner. I'll try and get a grab off my dash cam. The bi colour looks so much better in the flesh.

Lucky person who buys that one!

Hi, I wonder if that was us! We have that exact spec... and thanks for the kind words...even if it wasn't ours!!
Where did you see it?

Last edited:
Saw a van in that colour scheme without the Tolouca's last week near Copenhagen. Looks much better in real life, I was trying to take a discrete photo as you do and didn't capture the colour very well, Bamboo Green I believe.

IMG_2442.JPG

Last edited:
Saw a van in that colour scheme without the Tolouca's last week near Copenhagen. Looks much better in real life, I was trying to take a discrete photo as you do and didn't capture the colour very well, Bamboo Green I believe.

View attachment 24064

Really love these wheels on the Beetle and Cali.. they really suit the 2 tone colour combinations..

I saw a van in this scheme at the NEC a few months back, I was quite surprised how good natural grey (T5 colour) and an off white top looked.

Back