Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Supermarket fuel for 4 years and runs like dream

500,000 miles? Wow! Genuine question, how did you clock up that many miles?
My job took me all over the country. Was doing a minimum of 450/ week, if I just went to the office in Oxford it was an 80 mile round trip. When the body work failed someone at the BMW franchise must have mentioned the car to BMW UK and they had it back to do an analysis on the engine. 500,000 is not that unusual for pre 2000 BMWs. Apparently the E34 model was the most reliable BMW have ever made - so I am told. Original clutch and gear box, only changed exhaust system twice then just wear and tear. It was a great car - petrol.

My job took me all over the country. Was doing a minimum of 450/ week, if I just went to the office in Oxford it was an 80 mile round trip. When the body work failed someone at the BMW franchise must have mentioned the car to BMW UK and they had it back to do an analysis on the engine. 500,000 is not that unusual for pre 2000 BMWs. Apparently the E34 model was the most reliable BMW have ever made - so I am told. Original clutch and gear box, only changed exhaust system twice then just wear and tear. It was a great car - petrol.
Monumental mileage. Like to see someone do 500,000 miles in an EV!

Back