Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T.V's in Cali's

I saw quite a lot of smaller form camper van last year on the road, they seem to more common as a conversion. Its probably a very cost effective way to get on the ladder as it were as the vans themselves are affordable. Also easier to park than a whopping great cali or bigger, if you don't live somewhere with space to park one. I can't even get my Cali through the gates half way down my drive, the drive on my mid 80s semi simply isn't wide enough.

I know there are a lot of people that would love for us to do an internal pod and it is not an idea I have put to bed yet however its not something I would rush to bring to the market just because I thought it would sell well. Our rear Slidepods took an enormous amount of time to design, mock up, test, redesign, mock up test then finally put into production. Currently we are working on different versions of the Slidepod's to work with a couple of different kinds of rock and roll bed for conversions. After that we are hoping to bring out some of our own designs of fully converted vans running along the beach theme in both LWB and SWB. Lastly for 2016 we are going to release a fully converted version of the Caddy Maxi for those that want a smaller camper van.
This means that realistically we wouldn't be able to give an internal pod the time in the near future it would need to produce it to a standard that I would be happy to call a Slidepod.

You have to stay true to yourself and your business, completely agree. It just boils down to the fact I for one really love the quality of your work and you as a person too. I'd love to give you my money, I just don't want a kitchen in my boot.

That doesn't mean the product isn't great it just means I'm not the target audience for that one. As a photographer I completely get that it is far better to produce something you totally believe in and are passionate about and aim at the customers who want that than to make something that doesn't excite you.

I for one will watch your developments with great interest.

Having had a punt around this appears to be the most popular?,or any other options? In the UK I shall hopefully be using my 3G/4G with my phone acting as hotspot. I have all you can eat 3 package. When abroad I will lose the Hotspot ability but will have use on my phone in most countries. I am therefore exploring the iBoost type systems for when I don't have phone internet or whilst abroad. Presume this is the one...
http://www.motorhomewifi.com/product/iboost-d8-directional-system/?gclid=CM-hsZT9vcsCFZadGwodmTQJEg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

they had one of those at cotf last year, never seen one since
VW-Caddy-camper-3-654.jpg

Seen one irl. even tested the bed for a minute....
Scroll half way down the first page.
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/thread...thernoon-at-ccn-amersfoort.11947/#post-116029

If you are with BT you are already a member of FON, great in europe for wifi hotspots. Sadly they stopped selling home fonera which would also give you access to Fon without BT.

Back