Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Ocean in Indium Grey

Has anyone any images of a van in Oryx White by any chance? Is it much different from the standard white?

Has anyone any images of a van in Oryx White by any chance? Is it much different from the standard white?

Hi Tom

Please see attached pictures, it's more of a pearl white which looks very nice.

image.jpg

image.jpg

D68 thanks for the pics looks more silver than white is that the case? Is that on a van?

I've just Googled VW Oryx White pearl... Golf came up White appearance pearl effect... looked very nice.... didn't look silver

D68 thanks for the pics looks more silver than white is that the case? Is that on a van?
Hi Tom

I think it's the light that is giving the silver effect as I have tried to give you a close up picture, yes it is on a new T6 and I will try to get it better for you.

Duckling68 much appreciated. I have ordered Oryx white but have never actually seen it. Would be great to see what it looks on a van. Slightly concerned that it may look bling and a little 'pimp my ride' but difficult to tell. Tried google as greenp suggested and found some Golfs in Oryx white.

Hi Tom
I have also ordered the Oryx White it is actually quite a subtle white that shines a pearl in the sunlight so unless you look carefully you don't actually see the Pearl,
I have attached some pictures of the colour swabs but again this is close up making the Pearl,show more than it does on the vehicle.

image.jpg

Cheers for that D68! Looks good and comes across much more 'white'. Look forward to seeing it on my van hopefully March 2016. Tom

Saw it yesterday on VW California paints sample ps rack at the dealership. It looks class and amazing when the sunlight catches it. We've ordered it on our new Cali
Cheers for that D68! Looks good and comes across much more 'white'. Look forward to seeing it on my van hopefully March 2016. Tom

Back