Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 VW California Delays

+Divshwar I've just been told by VWCS that the ship that arrived in the UK has two thousand(!) vans on it and it will take them 2 weeks ot unload, if yours was on there expecting (like me) it might get to the dealer this week.

+Divshwar I've just been told by VWCS that the ship that arrived in the UK has two thousand(!) vans on it and it will take them 2 weeks ot unload, if yours was on there expecting (like me) it might get to the dealer this week.

2,000 vans! Wonder how many Calis. Hope everyone here waiting for theirs gets their hands on one soon.

Hi Guys, ordered the Cali end of May. Email today and..... he's in production. All being well we should collect middle November. Excited woohoo....

Hi All
Ordered Cali last Tuesday no build week given yet.
Was told first week in march.
No faith in dealership don't trust a word spoken.
I am quite shocked by Vw customer service.
And just one week into process!!!!

Hi All

It's a shame that you had to order from a dealer you didn't trust! Were there no alternatives?

Hi All
VW will have no idea of a build date yet. First week in March is very optimistic, sorry.

Hi
Yes thought as much.
I am under no illusion as to what I have entered into.
Shocking.
Should be all worth it in the end.
Fingers crossed toes and feet.

Hi
Yes thought as much.
I am under no illusion as to what I have entered into.
Shocking.
Should be all worth it in the end.
Fingers crossed toes and feet.
It will be worth it in the end, relax, nothing is gonna make it get here any quicker. Hopefully it will get here before the road tax increase. You have lots of time to read up on the forum, buy gazillions of extra bits and bobs and plan next summers vacation. :thumb

Hi Cali76s. Firstly congratulations. Good choice of van! As you will note on many many threads, it's a long wait. Mine is looking like 8 months from order to delivery. In my experience, you are unlikely to get a confirmed build date until about 4-6 weeks before the build. Enjoy the planning as much as you can.

Hi All
Do the mid range stereo I think 6.3 inch app connect play tv through apps such as catch up tv?
Or another way?

Hi All
Another question!!
With roof bed mattress toppers will you damage roof if left in place when roof comes down!?

Hi All
Another question!!
With roof bed mattress toppers will you damage roof if left in place when roof comes down!?
Will depend on the thickness of the topper. From what I've previously read there are options to go for a thinner mattress than the standard with a topper. Something to consider I think if you find the standard not comfy.

Mike

Will depend on the thickness of the topper. From what I've previously read there are options to go for a thinner mattress than the standard with a topper. Something to consider I think if you find the standard not comfy.

Mike
Hi Mike
Thanks

Back