Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 VW California Delays

Sorry I thought that was what I said, manual with powerlatch or auto closing with powerlatch..
You did say that but the dealer reply to Cali76s used the word "thinks" i.e. not sure. Dealers who'd have them!

Great! I hope you are right about the delivery date, means I might get mine before the April tax change too!

You never know.
How much is tax going up?
I'm told first week of March but they also tell me Vw have shut down order system at mo.
I will post exact doc.
Check this out
I am unable to add the extra items until Friday as Volkswagen are updating their ordering system

once the options are added I will send a copy to confirm.

I will also update on the build week when available.
So that's where am at

From April onwards vehicles valued at more than £40k pay an additional £310 each year for, I think, the next 5 years. UK only yeah

What is going on with U.K?
If it's not one thing it's another.
Wow that's not cheap van time

There are so many cars now that pay no road tax because of emission levels, the government have to get the difference back somehow. Those spending more than £40 k of their hard-earned on a vehicle are an easy target.

You never know.
How much is tax going up?
I'm told first week of March but they also tell me Vw have shut down order system at mo.
I will post exact doc.
Check this out
I am unable to add the extra items until Friday as Volkswagen are updating their ordering system

once the options are added I will send a copy to confirm.

I will also update on the build week when available.
So that's where am at

I was given a new unconfirmed build date of week 04 today, ordered April, first given unconfirmed week 41, then week 44, then week 02, then no date and now Week 04.

My changes, LED headlights and power folding mirrors have been accepted.

I wonder if they have shut it down to revise the pricing in light if the exchange rate changes since June?

It's a funny situation.
Ordering seems to be like a lottery.
I'm told it will come back on line Friday so fingers crossed for more info then.
One things for sure can't give up till have my van on the drive.

Sorry I thought that was what I said, manual with powerlatch or auto closing with powerlatch..
Only manual with powerlatching is standard.

We've now got a build date of week 52 but likely to change nearer the time. Ocean order placed 3/9/16.

We've now got a build date of week 52 but likely to change nearer the time. Ocean order placed 3/9/16.
Hi Gladys, just spotted your build date. Excellent!:):) Yr post got me thinking though because I placed my order in August and still no build date form VW........:(:(

Hi Gladys, just spotted your build date. Excellent!:):) Yr post got me thinking though because I placed my order in August and still no build date form VW........:(:(

We placed an order MARCH and still haven't got a build date!!!!!!!
It's an absolute farce

We placed an order MARCH and still haven't got a build date!!!!!!!
It's an absolute farce
Holy Moly!! WE must have some really odd part on our specs. I don't think mine is too complicated.

Ocean, 150ps DSG, 17" Cascavel Black Wheels, Acapulco Blue, Comfort Mat & Bed Extension, 6.33 Media Screen, Awning and rail in Black, Cruise Control, Decorative dash inserts (body colour), Front & Rear Parking sensors with RV Camera, Green Insulating Glass, Leather M/F Steering Sport Wheel.

Back