Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 VW California Delays

Ooh I've got a confirmed build week 44, when do you think mine may arrive? Getting excited!

Yeah!!!. Just had a bit of good news, our Cali Beach has gone into build this week, that's jumped from week 2 (Jan) to week 49 to week 44, hopefully take delivery just into December. About Time I might add!.

Excellent! Great Xmas "present". As I said in another post........one more nearer mine!!:thumb:thumb:thumb

VWCS have just confirmed provisional build week has jumped forward another week (wk4 '17) which seems to be in line with what most others are experiencing. Hope things keep moving in that direction... :D

VWCS have just confirmed provisional build week has jumped forward another week (wk4 '17) which seems to be in line with what most others are experiencing. Hope things keep moving in that direction... :D
:bananadance2

also have provisional build week 4. how many do they build in a week?

alibee when did you place your order?

26th August, also provisional week 4

Must be right hand drive week! 24th August, Provisional Week 4.

I'm picking up my Cali tomorrow! Woo hoo!
I think the only order malfunction is that VW have added the headlight washers and heated nozzles! A kind gift!
Just waiting to see what the dvla class the beach as. Some log books says car some say motor caravan! Need motor caravan for cheap insurance!

Good on yer, Davey, pleased for you :pinkbanana

First weekend away for us, having a small trial run to make sure camper related works.

I'm week 44 too! Was advised when placing order that it was likely to be Feb or March so I'm well pleased!

Ordered end of Sept it's now apparently waiting for a boat to bring it over :)

Very odd .. worked against me in a way though because I wanted to revise the spec at the end of Sept and it wouldn't let me as it had a confirmed build date .. I thought I'd have had loads of time.

Just been on the phone to VWCS my build date has moved from week 50 to week 7, no explanation apart from were busy at the moment , now have to speak to the dealer to find out what is going on.

Van order at the end of July so now 7 months from order to build, delivery before March 31 now looks unlikely, wonder if VW are going to cover the increase in VED.

Very frustrated

Just been on the phone to VWCS my build date has moved from week 50 to week 7, no explanation apart from were busy at the moment , now have to speak to the dealer to find out what is going on.

Van order at the end of July so now 7 months from order to build, delivery before March 31 now looks unlikely, wonder if VW are going to cover the increase in VED.

Very frustrated
Sorry to ask but do you think you can change VW's process? I understand your frustration but I think if it were me I would be investing my time on something I know I can change for the better. It leads to a happier, more relaxed life....:cool:

Ordered 5 Sep with original provisional build week 49. Shortly afterwards this moved forward to week 47, but then slipped to week 48 after I made a couple of minor changes to options.
Now confirmed as status 20 for build week 48:bananadance2

With Christmas and New Year potentially complicating delivery I am hoping it will be in my hands by mid January :)

Back