Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T7 Spyshots.

VW make the caddy and stick a ford badge on it.
Ford make the transit and stick a VW badge on it.
Transits were actually better when they were made in Southampton! They rusted and everyone knew it. This is a massive blunder for vw

VW make the caddy and stick a ford badge on it.
Ford make the transit and stick a VW badge on it.
Transits were actually better when they were made in Southampton! They rusted and everyone knew it. This is a massive blunder for vw
No one but themselves to blame. Thought they could get away with dodgy illegal emissions software and it bit them in the butt big time. Cost savings to pay the eye watering fines are inevitable.

Nice when pimped :)

IMG_2037.jpeg

???? Does the T7 have the Ford engine? If so agree with the above.
not sure about the diesels but think the PHEV hybrid uses the same Duratec engine from the 2.5 Ford Kuga. That's not a wet belt. Friend of mine has that engine in a Kuga and has done many miles over 4 years without any issues.

I’m not sure where all this hate is coming from…?
I actually quite like it :cool:
The van images in blue, look good.

This is the successor the T6.1 desperately needs because it’s a very tired chassis, indeed.

I disagree with post #394.
I think 6.1 values/residuals will dive bomb once these have fully immersed into the market.
This is what should’ve been used for the new California not the Sharan.

Well done Volkswagen…

Last edited:
Now that's dead on thread subject, a proper spy shot, or is it just a photoshop image?
It’s Volkswagen renders from recent advertising.

The new Transit is nice but still feel VW have made a massive mistake with this.

With the following the VW van has, I can’t believe that VW didn’t engineer it and rebadge it for the Transit.

The current VW car and commercial range is probably the worst it’s ever been.

The new Transit is nice but still feel VW have made a massive mistake with this.

With the following the VW van has, I can’t believe that VW didn’t engineer it and rebadge it for the Transit.

The current VW car and commercial range is probably the worst it’s ever been.
Amen, current VW line up looks like a Hyundai line up from 20 years ago.

They just posted their sales figures and they are in the toilet. VW Commercial vehicle sales where strong, but I have a reason to believe that was due to the huge demand for T6.1.

Their automotive business is hurting bad. Skoda is the strongest car brand in their lineup. Personally I got a current gen Octavia RS 6spd kombi as my daily and I would never buy a current Golf.

Let's see how VW sales are next year when T7 is on sale. I don't think we Germans will be buying any... Mercedes better up production of the Vito/Vklass

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Amen, current VW line up looks like a Hyundai line up from 20 years ago.

They just posted their sales figures and they are in the toilet. VW Commercial vehicle sales where strong, but I have a reason to believe that was due to the huge demand for T6.1.

Their automotive business is hurting bad. Skoda is the strongest car brand in their lineup. Personally I got a current gen Octavia RS 6spd kombi as my daily and I would never buy a current Golf.

Let's see how VW sales are next year when T7 is on sale. I don't think we Germans will be buying any... Mercedes better up production of the Vito/Vklass

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Interestingly Mercedes have lost significant market share since they adopted the agency sales model, which VW have recently adopted.....

Interestingly Mercedes have lost significant market share since they adopted the agency sales model, which VW have recently adopted.....
What’s agency sales model…?

What’s agency sales model…?
It's where the manufacturer owns all the stock in the dealership and controls the pricing/discounting and pays a fee to the dealer for each one sold. It differs from the more common franchise model where the dealership owns the stock which it buys off the manufacturer, and consequently the dealer can control the price/discounts.

If anybody has T6 or T6.1 keep them forever, good motoring is being killed

You’ve already missed the boat.
T5.1 was the last of decent Volkswagen build and reliability…

You’ve already missed the boat.
T5.1 was the last of decent Volkswagen build and reliability…
I would expect a large number to have been ordered by dealers or built by VW anticipating future orders, without owners.