Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet The booking for the 2019 Factory Meet is OPEN!

Kmann

Kmann

Iben & Henrik
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
The booking is now open!

There are two tour dates (1st April and 9th May). Both arranged as prolonged weekends with a visit to VW Nützfahrzeuge Production Factory and VW California Assembly Plant in Hannover, Visit in Autostadt and a mini meet.

This is not a handheld trip, therefore you must be prepared to book and pay camping etc. by yourself. But if you get an entry to the visit, you will receive a plan with all the details described. So it should be plug and play and worry less. And it gives you the freedom to come earlier or leave later if you wish.

Anyway …

Please follow this link for further information and booking. Make sure to read all carefully :)

https://spark.adobe.com/page/qirzs64yn2Huy/

Great stuff Henrik , nice work :thumb
As we seen the factory twice allready and been to Autostad also we are probally not taking part .

Henrik

Brilliant news. I’ve booked two places for the 1st April visit, but I may have submitted the form twice by mistake!

Thanks for organising.

Barney

Nice Christmas present thanks and also a brilliant website and booking system :thumb

Booked 2 for 1 April but can do either.

Look forward to hearing......

Merry Christmas

Will this include the Grand California production line ?

Great job Henrik! Just consulting diaries as the boss wants to include a trip to the Netherlands to see the Tulips in bloom as well as a German River cruise! (Good job I'm retired, I won't have time for work!!)

Hi @Kmann were we supposed to get a confirmation email or something because the silence is killing me?

Hi @Kmann were we supposed to get a confirmation email or something because the silence is killing me?

Your reservation is on the list - no worries :)

I will send a confirmation with payment detail to all when the lists are full (instead of sending 2 x 40 emails).

When payment is received, your booking will be confirmed and you will get an email with all necessary details.

There are only 4 seats left on the April tour and still 19 on the May tour.

Thanks for arranging Henrik, 2 more people for the 1st April (did this last night, so fingers crossed)

Hey! We booked for the May visit (will avoid Dover-Calais!!). Already looking forwards and will be visiting the Tulip fields on our way! Thanks for organising this special event Henrik and Iben. See you in Hannover! :):)

UPDATE!

APRIL is now fully booked. But there are still 10 places on the waiting list if anyone makes a cancellation there might be an opening. So please apply if you want to play your chances.

MAY still have 9 places open …

It went really fast as expected – definitely basis for another visit or two. But that's another story :)

Last edited:
Bugger, we were too slow for the April dates and already overseas for the May dates....will be interested to do this kind of event in the future.

Thanks Henrik for putting this together.

Bugger, we were too slow for the April dates and already overseas for the May dates....will be interested to do this kind of event in the future.

Thanks Henrik for putting this together.

Send the application. You might be lucky, often someone has to cancel … you never know. Anyway I am sure it will not be the last visit :)

Participants list for the APRIL visit (Updated: 27. december 2018).
If you think you should be on this list, but do not find your name, please let me know.

Klaus Jensen

Lene jensen

Niels Øraker

Lisbeth Øraker

Jon Fossa

Kim Midjord

Charlotte Krogh Biering

Bo Krogh Biering

Michael Jens Johannesen

Gerner Sørensen

Finn Bruun Jensen

Anna Jørgensen

Henning Lorenzen

Charlotte Lorenzen

Barney Pilgrim

Pauline Mulholland

Huw Evans

Xuesong Yang

Robert Holmes

Deborah Holmes

Claus Vandborg

Carsten Bøgh Nielsen

Marianne Gravgaard Nielsen

Robin Natley

Chantal Flatres

Lotte Grønbech Andersen

Anders Andersen

Anders Halberg Mandsholm

Geoff Brooke

Mads Lolle

Bo Lindstrøm

Paul Bond

Menna Bond

Gavin Derriman

Deborah Derriman

Last edited:
UPDATE: There has been cancellations in APRIL – so the booking has reopened. Now a few tickets left for both APRIL and MAY - hurry hurry :)

Anyone looking at Ferries for the April trip? Happy to travel en convoy!

Back