Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet The booking for the 2019 Factory Meet is OPEN!

Participants list for the MAY visit (Updated: 29. December 18).
If you think you should be on this list, but do not find your name, please let me know.

Henrik Kaufmann

Iben Kaufmann

Tony Berthelsen

Anita Berthelsen

Rik Graty

Terri Graty

Jan Brink-Pedersen

Anne Brink-Pedersen

Lisa Kjer Andersen

Thomas Kjer Andersen

Hanne Monberg Mouritsen

Anders Damgaard Andersen

Brendan Moran

Susan Moran

Sally House

Adrian House

Elisabeth Burgess

John Burgess

Georgina Walpole

John Walpole

Finn Ingberg Lassen

Svend Hartmann Andreasen

Henning Andreasen

Chris Rigby

Jeanette Rigby

Jörgen Sällberg

Beatrice Lilja Sällberg

Emil Lilja Sällberg

Mette Olesen

Thomas Olesen

Nicolas Koppel

Lene Jeppesen

Kristoffer Koppel

Signe Jeppesen

Märt Mikkov

Katrin Kinkar

Bo Pedersen

Birthe Jensen

Anne Katrine Kusk

Mogens Sønderby Nielsen

Last edited:
Participants list for the MAY visit (Updated: 25. December 18).
If you think you should be on this list, but do not find your name, please let me know.

Henrik Kaufmann
Iben Kaufmann
Tony Berthelsen
Anita Berthelsen
Rik Graty
Terry Graty
Jan Brink-Pedersen
Anne Brink-Pedersen
Lisa Kjer Andersen
Thomas Kjer Andersen
Hanne Monberg Mouritsen
Anders Damgaard Andersen
John Towers
Ann Towers
Sally House
Adrian House
Elisabeth Burgess
John Burgess
Georgina Walpole
John Walpole
Finn Ingberg Lassen
Svend Hartmann Andreasen
Henning Andreasen
Chris Rigby
Jeanette Rigby
Jörgen Sällberg
Beatrice Lilja Sällberg
Emil Lilja Sällberg
Jesper Fogt
Esther Fogt
Mette Olesen
Thomas Olesen
Nicolas Koppel
Lene Jeppesen
Kristoffer Koppel
Signe Jeppesen
Mart Mikkov
Katrin Kinkar
Hi Henrik, great organising once again! And on Christmas Day as well! :)
Can I ask a favour? Could you please spell Terry’s name “Terri”. Thanks.:happy

Hi Henrik, great organising once again! And on Christmas Day as well! :)
Can I ask a favour? Could you please spell Terry’s name “Terri”. Thanks.:happy

UPS … yes, off cause I will – could it be my stupid Autocorrect?

Thanks Henrik, I’ve just sent an application for my wife and I for April

UPDATE: 1 seats for April and only 2 for May before both trips are fully booked … don't wait too long if you want to go.

Last edited:
NOW: Only 1 seat left on the April group. Maj is fully booked.

BUT: If you want to go, it is good to be at the top of the waiting list. There is always a chance that somone have to cancel.

Its gonna be two nice events!

Hi all,
Booked on the Harwich boat on the Thursday night

5 hours from the Hook so an easy run for you on the Friday. :thumb We thought about that but if Mrs L gets a schengen visa issued by France they last considerably longer than the ones issued elsewhere and so no visa faffs for 6 to 12 months. Hence, we’re going Pompey to Le Havre on the Weds night BF economie crossing to avoid Dover and the M20 which will be in pre-Brxeit melt down. Staying 2 weeks then back from Dunkirk. Look forward to seeing you there.

The booking is now open!

There are two tour dates (1st April and 9th May). Both arranged as prolonged weekends with a visit to VW Nützfahrzeuge Production Factory and VW California Assembly Plant in Hannover, Visit in Autostadt and a mini meet.

This is not a handheld trip, therefore you must be prepared to book and pay camping etc. by yourself. But if you get an entry to the visit, you will receive a plan with all the details described. So it should be plug and play and worry less. And it gives you the freedom to come earlier or leave later if you wish.

Anyway …

Please follow this link for further information and booking. Make sure to read all carefully :)

https://spark.adobe.com/page/qirzs64yn2Huy/

Due to personal issues i will not be able to visit the factory. I had 2 places booked John & Ann Towers, in May. I do apologise for any inconveniece

5 hours from the Hook so an easy run for you on the Friday. :thumb We thought about that but if Mrs L gets a schengen visa issued by France they last considerably longer than the ones issued elsewhere and so no visa faffs for 6 to 12 months. Hence, we’re going Pompey to Le Havre on the Weds night BF economie crossing to avoid Dover and the M20 which will be in pre-Brxeit melt down. Staying 2 weeks then back from Dunkirk. Look forward to seeing you there.
We will travel overnight via Harwich for the May visit earlier in the week as we want to drop into the Tulip fields of Keukenhof (https://keukenhof.nl/en/) before going on to Hannover. We will probably add a few extra days onto the other side of the factory visit too but have no clear plan on this just yet.

We will travel overnight via Harwich for the May visit earlier in the week as we want to drop into the Tulip fields of Keukenhof (https://keukenhof.nl/en/) before going on to Hannover. We will probably add a few extra days onto the other side of the factory visit too but have no clear plan on this just yet.
That will be great. Mrs L also wants to do the tulips on the way back and I want to do Camper Centrum in Amersfoort.

Sounds like it might be wise to avoid Dover:

UK to spend £108m on no-deal ferries http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46704522

That will be great. Mrs L also wants to do the tulips on the way back and I want to do Camper Centrum in Amersfoort.

Sounds like it might be wise to avoid Dover:

UK to spend £108m on no-deal ferries http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46704522
Avoidance of Dover and Folkstone is a must. Yes I saw the £108m spend headline too - 2019 going to be a fun year!!

Both. Group fully bookes now. Waitinglist still some
Avoidance of Dover and Folkstone is a must. Yes I saw the £108m spend headline too - 2019 going to be a fun year!!

I just dream of the Esbjerg - Harwich to reopen :)

Another update

Both the April and May tour is fully booked and all set.
I have left the registration open if you want to go on the waiting list. But that also will close soon.

For you who are going, the next step is to read the Instruction sheet I send you and start planning your trip. Don't wait too long to book your camping.

Iben and I will attend the May visit but are not able to make it in April. But it should not make any difference (except we are missing out meeting a lot of you guys). But the trip is planned as a "help yourself" event. All you need should be written in the PDF you have received. The camping places are notified and are expecting your reservation. VW is all set and waiting for you. I am sure you will take care of each other as a group.

If you have any questions, please bring them forward in this thread or send me a personal message.

Thanks Henrik for your efforts and are sorry not to be seeing you in April: I'm sure we'll manage as we have the addresses of the factories and gps.

We'll look forward to meeting everyone at Wolfsburg on 29 March...and safe travels. We're planning a 2 week farewell EU tour after :sad including Berlin, Poland somewhere tba, Prague, Luxembourg and France if anyone wants to tag along.

Both. Group fully bookes now. Waitinglist still some

I just dream of the Esbjerg - Harwich to reopen :)
That would be nice. :thumb

Has anyone managed to book Camping Allersee? I have filled in the online form, no reply, emailed, no reply. Don't know what to do next. Arnumer See replied promptly, no problem.

Has anyone managed to book Camping Allersee? I have filled in the online form, no reply, emailed, no reply. Don't know what to do next. Arnumer See replied promptly, no problem.

I will send a mail and see if I get any response …

They did reply to us but it took about 5 days.

Due to a cancellation, two places for the April trip is available ...

Hi,
Can I say yes please for the two that just came available and will complete the rest asap tomorrow
Thanks

Back