Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Coast giving good value.

dartmoordingoe

dartmoordingoe

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
It has seemed to me in choosing my next VW that the Ocean has set a cold standard. However the price was a little too rich for some.

However the Coast which offers all, or nearly all, of what many of us want for #8000 less and I think it offers relatively good value for money.

For instance compare a new Ocean with a used Jerba. The latter is a great looking conversion .but it is clear that with the Coast VW is now IMHO as they say "on the money"

Here is a very good but used Jerba van for sale now

I guess the one difference that stands out is that Jerba is 4 motion.
But yes I agree the option of the Coast sold it for me.

Whoops just spotted that! Actually its a shame they don't offer 4 motion on the Coast

It has seemed to me in choosing my next VW that the Ocean has set a cold standard. However the price was a little too rich for some.

However the Coast which offers all, or nearly all, of what many of us want for #8000 less and I think it offers relatively good value for money.

For instance compare a new Ocean with a used Jerba. The latter is a great looking conversion .but it is clear that with the Coast VW is now IMHO as they say "on the money"

Here is a very good but used Jerba van for sale now

No way I would spend £55k on the Jerba.

When I oreded my Coast back in Feb it was really good value compared to the pre-reg / ex demo T6 Beaches that were around. I have seen a few used Beaches recently that are asking way more than I paid for my Coast. I quite fancied a Beach but really happy with my choice now.

They say the Coast is half way between the Beach and the Ocean. Not imho. Compared to the basic Ocean it offers great value, Many of the add ons in the Ocean like an ElectricRoof I would rather not have.

Back